Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Dear Appeon: in your multiple sample apps, what would be the basic MDI app? so i can learn the technique of building a new MDI app or converting an existing app to MDI? thank you. sasha  ...
Hi, all! I did deployment using the same project object. I didn't find exe file but all pbds were created. I was trying to save in the same directory another exe from previous deployment and I was asked if I want to replace existing one. It was hidd...
Hi,   I have a requirement that i need to export the datawindow into rtf word format with all design and data formating as like in datawindow. how i would do that?, Can you guide me.    ...
Hi,   Im still in the process of testing the powerbuilder app I recently migrated to web platform. I have this data window report that accepts 5 retrieval argument as specified with the Stored Procedure, but when i try the same report in the web pl...
Hello,We work with a report system that can be adapted and expanded independently of the program for the individual customer installations. For this purpose, the individual views are saved in the database as PSR files. Typical for these installations...
Good afternoon, I am showing images from a table with a DB Blob object in a Datawindows and in Client-Server mode it works without problems, but when deploying web the datawindows does not show the images, do you know what it could be? ?  ...
HI Guru   I followed up the migration materials at https://docs.appeon.com/powerscriptmigrator2019r2/PB_to_CSharp_Migrating_Re-factored_Business_Logics(NVOs)/index.html     According to final steps as below. I went to SnapDevelp and  pressed Ctr...
Let's talk about GIT again EcosystemWindows 10 64bitPowerbuilder v2019r2TortoiseGit v.2.10.0.2Git v2.27.0.windows.1Remote repository dev.azure.comProject1 with 3 branches PrologueI uploaded a project to our remote repository and also sent the PBLs....
I have a datawindow in which I want to resize a band's height depending on the height of the last control which is a text field that can be short or quite long (a note kind of field). So what I have done is put the details band as autosize height an...
Is Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise PC Client v16 is compatible with 32bit Desktop power builder application? ...
Dear Appeon,   the object  eon_mobile_barcodeex can use in appeon web ? did same appeon web and appeon mobile to Create QR Code ? if can't use in appeon web, can you tell me what method to create QR code in appeon WEB ?, thank you for attention.  ...
Hi, we are saving the contents of a multi-column grid datawindow using saveAsFormattedText: dw.saveAsFormattedText (    ls_file    , EncodingANSI!    , "~t" /*sep*/    , ''" /*quote*/    , "~r~n" /*lineending*/    , false /*retainnewlinechar*...
Hi all,   Does anyone have experience getting a PowerBuilder application working with the JAWS screen reader software? I can't even get it to read the menu items of the frame menu in an MDI application when the application initially starts up.  It...
I try to follow up your document at https://docs.appeon.com/powerscriptmigrator2019r2/PB_to_CSharp_Migrating_Re-factored_Business_Logics(NVOs)/index.html   try to migrate Powerbuilder sample to API core.net. but a face attached syntax. Would you a...
My application currently uses the following to set a variable for use by a MS SQL Sever 2014 database trigger.  This does not work in PowerServer.  Is there a workaround of some variety?   ls_SQL = "Declare @TheUser VARCHAR(128)  SET @TheUser='" + ...
Customize the Power Bar Menu. When attempting to add a custom menu item, the drag-drop is not working at all. Icon does not appear on the toolbar. No property window pops up....
Hi, How can I place a button in the title bar of a main window ? (Just like MS Office)   I'm using PB2019 R2 /Windows 10   Thanks  Steen :-)...
After upgrading Infomaker to 2019r2, after I've created a .exe for users to deploy reports, the preview window of the report is now small and size locked in the upper left hand corner.  There are vertical and horizontal scroll bars but you can't maxi...
I've just got my PowerServer working on our internet server. I'm trying out the fileservice functions so I wrote a test program that:- does a of_logonfileserver to login to the server (this works fine) then does a of_appeonupload to upload a file...
Hello, Using PB 2017 R3, Postgresql 11 Table A:  Columns   Field1 varchar(20),   Field2 jsonb Field2 value is updated through a tabular datawindow using exportjson to a string and setitem to Field2.  Works fine. Need to print this Field2 value in...

There are no discussions available here currently