Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello Everyone,  We noticed that after we deployed a file DeployLog_(Datetime).txt has been created. There are all of the error that shows us the error report. But, after them, there are others that we don't know what means.  Example: 09. Source F...
  Hi everyone, We are working on implementing a process to handle the Session Timeout. We got a few unexpected "Session expired". Therefore, we want to clarify what means Session Timeout. Is the session timeout the time idle and it resets when the ...
We had installed in our machines PowerBuilder R3 1880, PowerServer R3 1880, and PowerServer Toolkit R3 1880. Also, we had installed PowerServer R3 1858 in our test and production server (this is the latest version for TESTING FOR WORKGROUP). We noti...
Hi all, I have two tasks at hand for which I need your input and/or advice: 1 - I have an application that was built in Powerbuilder 5/32 bit. (Yes, PB 5) with a back-end of Oracle 8i/32bit database. In the PB IDE database DB painter, I got drivers...
Hi, Can you help about a how i can print a ole object using a  NativePDF! , i am using the ole object for use a PDF viewer , and the i need print it with a distiller PDF like NativePDF. Can you you help me please? Thanks...
I just converted a PB12.5 app to PB2019 and there's an issue with GIF images on tabs (not on a tab page, on the tab next to the text). GIFs have transparent pixels showing as black. PNGs work fine. IDE shows them fine, but running from IDE or Compil...
Hi guys,   we have a CSV input file where the different columns are delimited by the ; sign ( not the comma, not a TAB ) it is ; sign.   dw_1.ImportFile fails when the ; sign is the delimiter , i read in the help that only commas , tabs are recog...
Dear Appeon:       We recently encountered a strange request that old datawindow (under pb10) not allow empty value, empty value will prompt error; but in new PB version, null value is allowed, but this seems not fit our customer's request, have yo...
Hi ,   I am trying to use ws . the deployment worked fine . but when i am trying to run one of the functions i am getting an error : client found response content type of 'text\html' but expected 'text\xml'/   what does...
Hi All I have migrated our application from PowerBuilder 7.0 to Appeon PowerBuilder 2019. Currently i am having an issue where i m not getting values for returntype values having typedefinition datatype for scriptdefinition object. for example: /...
Hi Everyone,   We have a PB application (upgraded to PB2017R3) that's being invoked in a .net app(this is a desktop app) to perform backend processing. The .net app however, it crashes and needs to be restarted everytime.  The .net app has been mig...
Hello, we are trying to implement a Dockable application using tabbed windows. I was able to successfully use OpenSheetInTabGroup() to do this, however the tabs seem to default to the bottom of the window. Any ideas how to move the tabs to the top of...
Hello,   We are trying to run PowerBuilder 2017R on Windows 2016 using  Oracle 12.2.0.1 (64 bit) ODBC driver to connect to Oracle DB. The error which we are getting is IM014. Is PB 2017R still considered as a 32 bit application? How we can run PB ...
Hi All Migrating PowerBuilder application developed in 7.0 to appeon PowerBuilder 2019. I am having trouble with Dll's declared and used in external variables by having a reference to a DLL developed in VC98 using C++ language.  What are the steps ...
hello community How do I enable GIT sin SnapObject? thank you Gimmy...
OracleCommandBuilder Class ConflictOption → OracleCommandBuilder Class ConflictOption → ConflictOption {get; set;} Exceptions NotSupportedException - This property is not supported. Remarks This  {get; set;} Exceptions NotSupportedException - This...
Hi guys, We have a legacy app in PB12.1 build 6639. One of our clients downloaded the latest version of the app to their test environment, and found that the app crashed randomly when running from a Citrix install on a Windows 10 machine. However, t...
Hello. We are continue checking the IWA software. We have seen that in web browsers (Chrome, Edge, etc), the graphic style is, somehow, modern flat. But in IWA Browsers still has the old 3D graphic style. (I show you it in the attached files) Sinc...
Hi All; I will be setting up an Appeon Multi tenant application where our application with be a Saas. We are using PB 2017 R3 Build 1858 (and AEM of same version), Oracle 12g to provide this service. Is there a guild line on how to allow multi db c...
Hi Team, We have Sybase ASE 15.7 version. Will it be supported by Powerbuilder 2017? And please let me know what  do you mean by using ODBC. Do I require to install Sybase ODBC --> open client on my machine to get the connection to my DB server? Al...

There are no discussions available here currently