Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi all   I need to pass an IntegratedAuthrization username + password to a Rest api ( 2017 r3 ) 1. Bolb(username + password , Encoding....) 2. Decoding64 ( blob) 3. httpcleint.SetReqeustHeader( "Authrization" , "Basic " + ( ....)) The system ad...
Hi All, Once trigger application from login page, I am trying to execute some components it will immediately revert back to login page again. It is happening only some specific security patch updates done ins PC. If I removed it is working. I can...
Hello,We build a C# dll to use the SendInBlue's API (https://www.sendinblue.com/)We want to call the function from PowerBuilder 2019 build 2170.We pass as argument a string array that contains a list of recipients.When we check the contents of the ar...
Dear All, I am trying to install Powerbuilder 2019 R3 beta and it got 'hang' at PowerClient App publisher for a day already. Please advice. thanks a lot.   ...
Hello,I have column "period", i set an editmask like ### to prevent enter a non-digits characters.When I clear this column (i expected null value in table) - there is always zero.What I want to achieve: column with numbers only and null - when null t...
Hi All, Recently, I changed my practice of using "Key and Updatable Columns" to "Key and Modified Columns" in the "Where Clause for Update/Delete" of data entry DataWindows. My reasoning is that it is not necessary to include all updatable columns i...
Can someone tell me what is the dll that must be distributed to put the date format in Spanish. string (date, 'dd-mmmm-yyyy'). I mean the name of the month in Spanish.   Thank you ...
Dear all,  I found browser is missing when I click the Browser menu button as below.  Do you guy have any idea where it "hides" ?    Thanks in advance.          Best Regards, Alvin    ...
Is there a way to verify if my PowerBuilder application was compiled in 32 Bit or 64 Bit? Currently I'm compiling my application on both version 32 bit and 64 bit same code, but I need to verify the compilation because I need to reference another th...
Hi, I make a PowerClient C/S app, for the aplications that I have, before when I make the Compile (exe), all the icon of aplications estay in a one directory, in one file icon.pbr I put the path of each icon, now I need copy the icons in each direcc...
Hi I have a perpetual License of PB 12.6 but now I can't open my PB 12.6, some body know what happened   thank Luis...
Hi Guys we want to migrate from PB 2017 to 2019 We have set up a CI sstem with Jenkins and we need to mantain PB2017 for some months So it would be nice to work with PB2017 and commit to SVN and to set up anoher workspace in jenkins to compile wit...
I want to use powerclient's service. I don't have any hosting plan, so please suggest me the best hosting service and how to configure it for power client testing.  ...
How do I change the font to something readable in snap develop? It looks like it's stored in the themes, but they are stored in XML files within the dlls.    I have bad eyes and need to be able to read the thing I'm programming.  I've attached exam...
Hi.   We have a singleline edit for searching texts and such in one of our forms. I can paste text into it when I first run the program, and take action on the modified event when Enter is pressed. But if I go into the edit and do another CTRL-V ...
I'm trying to generate and sign a JWT using a RSA private key generated from an external source in PB2017 R3. When I call AsymmetricSign, I get an "Invalid 'privKey' in AsymmetricSign" error. I've read the article here, but it leaves out the part th...
Hi, I'm using GetFolder function to get a folder name but the PB is "freezing" when I try to access a folder that has subfolders with thousand of files.   string path_source integer li_rtn  li_rtn = GetFolder( "Folder", path_source )   PB 2019...
Hi, I'm trying to set a timeout on the RESTClient.At the moment if the API is unavailable the application waits for 20 seconds (this is a default action(?), I haven't changed anything). I want this time to be reduced to 3 seconds.When I set client ...
I understand that this is not a community to help other products(third party products), but maybe somebody can give me a direction. I purchase the new realease DW2XLS object (The one that works with Appeon PB2017). They give me two dll (PB2XLS.dll & ...
Hi, Is Appeon FileService dependant on PowerServer? I mean, does PowerServer must be installed in the machine where the Appeon FileService is installed? Thanks in advance!...

There are no discussions available here currently