Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Just started getting this error during deployment: Failed to initialize ESQLMgr Appeon toolkit and server 2016 BUILD 1119   Nothing in help or the web to make sense of what the problem is.  Had been working fine, but this is the first ...
Hi comunity   I'm converting to pb17 a program written in PB3.0a. Does anyone have a copy of PB3.0 (for collection purpose) or at least a copy of the framework deployed with that release?  These are 3 libraries: utilwin.pbl, sys.pbl...
I updated an application from PowerBuilder v7 to PowerBuilder 2017. There is a statement in a function in a Windows object in one of the PBLs.     ls_jobno = dw_compproclist.object.jobno[ll_tcur] It moves information from a column in a datawindow ...
Wondering if anyone else has noticed or encountered  a strange behavior with 'ProfileString' in PB2017 with running in/on Citrix? The same code running on a Windows 7 PC (both 32 and 64 Bit PC's) using the 'ProfileString' comma...
When calling a webservice, it returns the following message: --------------------------- Web Service Error --------------------------- Operation: Retrieve Buffer: Primary Method: getDatosPrincipales Error message: The client foun...
Is it possible to get a menuitem when I have the name in a variable? I want to disable/enable certain menus based on which modules the user has access to. All the menunames is stored in a table with the corresponding module number, and I'm ...
Good Evening,   I'm asking for your help because my PowerBuilder 12.6 Can't detect .Net the Framework 4.6.1 SDK , so I can't create a WebService Proxy, PowerBuilder responds with "Windows SDK for .Net Framework 4.0 or Higher was not...
I am trying to retrieve 98k rows in free form dw control. The dw is being shared with a grid dw.  It takes around 40 seconds to retrieve the data. Once the data has  been retrieved. When i click on the grid dw, we are doing selectrow(0, false) and s...
Hi, In PB11 i have created a COM project to communicate with a .Net application. Now it's not possible with PB2017 to create a COM project. Otherwise .Net assembly. someone had an alternative to COM project with PB2017? ty ...
The server 2017 install is much much smaller than prior versions.  I assume this is because the deployment components (toolkit) are no longer part of the install? It appears that you can only deploy to a 2017 server from PB2017?  This is because t...
I am upgrading my application from PowerBuilder v7 to PowerBuilder 2017.  The PBLs are in the new version and the application compiles/deploys successfully.  I should mention that I get a message at the end of the compiling that says "Invalid Executa...
One of my customers is having trouble with source control object status using PB 12.5 and PB 2017. Some but not all objects show as out of date when they have not been changed by any user. The version number shown in the library painter is '1&...
Alguien sabe de una herramienta que mejore las interfaz de usuarios, y los reportes para una aplicacion en power builder 12.5 y que sea soportada por appeon ...
I migrated my application from PowerBuilder version 7 to PowerBuilder 2017.  I am now trying to compile and deploy the application.  I click on Deploy and it goes through its rebuild steps.  At the end, after all the "Writes", it says"Deploying pr...
Hi,   the Appeon Homepage says that PowerServer 2017 is released for Web and Mobile. Where can we download the latest version? (Not the PB Edition!)   TIA Heino ...
Hola a todos   Alguien me puede enviar la  documentacion  Elevate 2017 ...
My migrated project deployed successfully, its stored in "D:\MyApp\" . It runs properly within that folder. However, when I move the deployed files to "C:\Production" folder, it fails to execute and generates Windows event log application error. ...
 hola a todos  Quisiera saber si appeon soporta pbultimatesuite     ...
Hello community I have a problem with positioning a window containing a tab inside a mdidockhelp! My case: 1) I have a frame of type 'mdidockhelp!' with a menu that has the toolbars enabled with visible icons. 2) I have a window of ty...
Hi, the documentation says that iOS 11 is supported with the just released PowerServer 2017. What does this mean in context to the released 11.0.x versions and released 11.1.0 version. All of them are supported? Any known problems with io...

There are no discussions available here currently