1. Mike S
  2. PowerServer 2020 or older (Obsolete)
  3. Friday, 3 November 2017 17:58 PM UTC

Just started getting this error during deployment:

Failed to initialize ESQLMgr

Appeon toolkit and server 2016 BUILD 1119

Nothing in help or the web to make sense of what the problem is. 

Had been working fine, but this is the first i've run it in maybe a couple of weeks.

Accepted Answer
Mike S Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 6 November 2017 17:02 PM UTC
  3. # Permalink

As per tech support, I deleted the project:

1 Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\Developer2016\Project\%your application%.
2 Restart machine.
3 Full deploy the application again.

This did fix the error and it does deploy now.

Comment
  1. Mike S
  2. Monday, 6 November 2017 17:04 PM UTC
Also, I believe that the reason that i started getting that error is that during deployment the computer i was deploying from ran out of disk space.  

1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
Govinda Lopez @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 3 November 2017 19:34 PM UTC
  3. # 1

Hi Mike,

This can be caused by another deployment session being interrupted improperly. You can look into the current deployment sessions in AEM in the Deployment Sessions section located under: Welcome > Server > Sessions > Deployment Sessions. If you see any session that is not responding or taking too long (maybe more than it should), you can kill the session and try again.

Please share your results here.

Regards,

Comment
  1. Mike S
  2. Friday, 3 November 2017 20:06 PM UTC
There are no deployment sessions running.  (Actually, even when i am deploying, i never see anything listed in there.)  This is a test/dev server and there is no activity at all.

What about garbage left over on the toolset /pb client when a deployment is stopped?  I did try to deploy to another server from the same deployment machine - and realized i was deploying to the wrong appeon server version.  I think i got that same error when i deployed to the wrong version/server. 

Also, i did a full deploy, expecting that the full deploy would fix anything broken.

1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.