Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello All We are using PB2019 R2 build 2151 (we can not move forward cause a date problem with dd/mm/yyyy format in spanish langauge) When we try the app from Appeon workspace it shows all the datawindow when we compile it using a APKthe datawindo...
Hi, How can i from the PB main program kill a running SharedObject ? If  I unregister the object it does not destroy and stop until the processing in it has completed and all references to the instance has been destroyed. Can I use TerminateThread...
Hello, We have discovered the following: using SNC (SQL Native Client, provider SQLNCLI11 of course), so when a table has datetime column in primary key and database compatibility level is set to, for example, 130 (SQL Server 2016), datawindow based...
Hi guys,Can you please help me out here? I'm trying to do this call using PB 2019 R2: curl https://www.tiendanube.com/apps/authorize/token \        --data \        'client_id=123&client_secret=abcdef&grant_type=authorization_code&code=x...
Hi Guru   I am new user for Appeon 2019. I have a question for appeon debugger. I use debugger for my project  if ok , for set breakpoint to project painter and but I would to debugger another painter. debugger not allow me to change another paint...
Hello, Running into strange and isolated issue with handful of users where the PB190.exe stopped working error occurs during dw_1.SaveAs (ls_file[1], XLSX!, true) call from application runtime when saving to network fileshare.  Same users can succes...
I am migrating a Powerbuilder application from 8.0 to 2019 R2. When should an application be deployed under the 64 bit platform as opposed to 32 bit? Our company is moving away from Windows 7 and standardizing all computers to Windows 10....
Hi, we have an application developed in Powerbuilder 12.1 which we are migrating to Powerbuilder 12.6 (4138), there are some challenges encountered during our testing (which we anticipated) but this one is a showstopper for us as we are stuck to iden...
  Does anybody have experience how to setup Azure pipeline and Autocompiler to compile powerbuilder projects? The Powerbuilder/Autocompiler version is 2019 R2.    ...
Hello, I'm raising again similar question to this (with specific need for Android): https://community.appeon.com/index.php/qna/q-a/appeon-mobile-app-keyboard?limitstart=0#reply-7956 As much as workaround APIs are usuful in discussed situations (DW...
Hello all, I'm new to snapdevelop. Everything works fine except when the converted dataWindow is not updatable, even if the only method is "RetrieveByKey" in both the controler and the service. I'm using an Oracle connection.  Here is the web API ...
HI, I try to put e image in datawindows with data base blob object i put one imange in other report, but now when try to put image this filed need two conficion in Key clause but show error in retrieve    thanks     Hola, trato de poner la image...
Hi. When I try to create a an msi for powerbuilder's 2019 runtime (R2-2328), the procedure starts but suddenly I get a message like the following one: After I press ok button, the procedure shows as it was successfully complete, but the msi is no...
Dear Team, I have created API links in SNAP, when I am sending post request to MSSQL server 2005. it's giving below error.  Can anyone advise to resolve below issue.   System.ArgumentException: The version of SQL Server in use does not support da...
Hi all, Im seeking help about this error I encountered. Since my boss requires that the application deployed on Powerserver can be accessed without vpn, I transfer it to another server. All required setting has been implemented like permissions and ...
I have a field in a datetime type datawindow with mask: dd-mm-yyyy hh: mm and when the update of the datawindow is done it gives the error of the image. Why is this happening?...
Hi guys! I have PB 2019 R2 and for the first time I have to create XML document with PBDOM. So at  the beginning of new xml file I have to write Processing instruction: <? xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?> My sample cod...
Hi Appeon,      I am running a heavy front end Appeon PowerBuilder 2019 R2 Build 2353 application and when I use the OpenSheetWithParm function more than 5 times from one window to another I am getting a black (blank) screen before the screen displa...
Hello all, as I develop rather as an hobby, unfortunately my time to spend is limited. Recently I discovered the power of activeX-Components, as they provide lots of functionality at small cost. And in near future, I will make the next step with m...
I am trying to access an SQL Anywhere Database via ODBC, but it fails. Via Nuget I can see only a SnapObjects.Data.Odbc Version 2.1.0, but not a Version 3-0-0-beta2. While I am using this 2.1.0 (old?) version, the build-in Server throws the followi...

There are no discussions available here currently