Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
The of_setapprotationlock() function from the eon_mobile_awsex object in the appeon_workarounds pbl does not work on IPhone 6S. It works when you run the application on IPhone using the Appeon App to launch the application the of_setapprotationloc...
Hello to all I have some strange crashes with the applications installed on my clients' computers. Can someone certify me the following dll? atl80.dll  ==> ver: 8.0.50727.762  dim: 94.0kb atl100.dll ==> ver: 10.0.40219.1 d...
Hi to everyone Can someone tell me where to find the source of YouHoops (old powerbuilder example) Thy GMY ...
I'm in the process of migrating my PB 10.5 applications to Appeon Powerbuilder and want to use the new Git source control features.  My test migration project has 2 targets but when I add Source Control on the workspace only the first target look...
hay i have a problem  if i bought a powerserver license  and i made a mobile application works with sql server connection and i need to setup it on my customer computer when i setup powerserver on his computer it's will be expire within 30 da...
Hi All, I've got a datawindow with codes in the other event to scroll the parent UO in the window.  It works for all columns, except when the current column is the richtext style column.  Does anyone know how to make this work? Thanks. B...
Hi.   I need to write to the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT part in the windows registry from our PB 2017 application. When I use RegistrySet("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mykey","MyValue",RegString!,"MyValue"), it returns -1. If I change to HKEY_CURRENT_USER, i...
Hi to all ! Of_getclienttype function return only "PB" value (pbl in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\appeon\developTempFile\appeon_workarounds release of september '17). I deploy a web app to local powerserver web, but this function return "". Is the...
I am trying to test using Git for source control with PB 2017 R2. I can successfully add all the objects in my workspace to my local Git repository through PowerBuilder, but when I try to push to the remote Bitbucket repository (which we host on one ...
When I try to export my crosstab - the column description are not exported instead I get for example year_1 year_2 year_3 - instead of 2016 2017 2018 It is a very simple cross tab - account as the row - year (invoice_date)  as the column - no sub ...
The BIT column in a datawindow is being returned as -1 when 1 and 0 when 0.  This has been occurring for me using PB 12.0 and now with the new PB 2017.  I am experiencing this in both SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2014.  Has anyone run across this before.  ...
A PB Application compiled with PB2017 R2 is now requires PBSourceControl170.dll.  What source control dll has to do with executable? Sounds like a bug. Yuri   ...
hi, i'm creating an excel-sheet with an chart, no problem so far. im also creating a chart in it and i want to change the default color for the legend-objects. the problem is that i found no way how it works, maybe anyone can help me?   ...
Hi PowerSphere  In doing the last part of the HOTP/TOTP implementation i need a base32decoder ( a encode could also come handy) Base64 is everywhere but I can't find Base32 in the PowerBuilder - sphere  ( have it as a function on MSSQL .......
When executing our PowerBuilder EXE under a Window's service, timer events appear to stop running as expected and the application hangs because no more code is executed.  This hang may occur shortly after launching the EXE or may take hours to ap...
Windows 10, 64 bit Oracle 12 PB v12.1 Running the EXE and PBDs Used Inno Setup to create an installer. Ran the installer on the Win 10 VM - Everything appears to have installed correctly and in the correct locations. Oracle 12 is installed.   ...
Hi any chance we get a data where the R2 version that can be used for development will be released? My customer plans to move all the repositories (not PB only) from SVN to a hosted GIT in February. We can't update to R2 as long as the compute...
After installing Powerbuilder 2017 R2 (Universal version) I can not locate the PB .Net runtime files install file pbruntimeDotNet.msi (not in directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\PowerBuilder 17.0\DotNET\pbiu\BootStrapper\Packages\1-PBRuntime).  D...
Hi, For my existing issue, I try to use try-catch statement to trap the error. When I debug, the cursor stop at the function ClosewithReturn and will not go further. Following is the code.        Hi, After upgrade to PB2017, one of...
Using R2_1756 / Atlassian_BitBucket:  Produces the messagebox "Compile failure: One or more PowerBuilder objects failed to compile in your local PBL(s) after getting the latest revision from the source control server.  Press OK to accept the imported...

There are no discussions available here currently