Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
PB2019R3, b2670Windows 10, 64 bit platformI have two separate targets. Both are PB2019R3 apps.I copied the PBL from target A into target B before starting.In target A, tabpage 1 regenerates successfully, open in EDIT SOURCE, add a space, save, and it...
Hi,   Is there a way when the session expires instead of the below error it redirects to the login window? ...
Hi   We have a set of PDF files that need to be combined based on certain rules. Following is a sample code. PDFdocument lpdf_doc lpdf_doc = create PDFdocument //Import the PDF content lpdf_doc.importpdf("D:\import\masterdocument.pdf") lpdf_...
Hi We have a problem with the performance of the SaveAsAscii function (DataWindows). In PB 8, the SaveAsAscii(ls_file, "~t", "") call took 5-10 seconds, in PB 2022 R3 the same call, for the same data and the same location of the output file, takes 5...
We have a SQL Server procedure with 20K lines of code. We will execute the procedure 18 times and syntax is  created dynamically from PowerBuilder. Attached the dynamic query. If the query is executed from SSMS there is no issue, it is inserting int...
Column order keeps changing in Datawindow every time we open the window. We cleared the registry entry of this window and logged in to the application and opened the screen, it displays the column in correct order. And soon close the screen and reope...
I have a window that contains some objects. When I scroll down, the objects on the window move up (of course). I don't want them to disappear off the top of the window when I get to a certain point. How can I capture the window scroll event so that t...
I realize that the prescribed technique for creating the Extended Attribute system tables (pbcatcol, pbcatedt, pbcatfmt, pbcattbl & pbcatvld) is to allow PB to do this auto-magically the first time a connection is made to the database via the Dat...
Hi, we use PB 2022 to connect to MS SQL. We use the following connection info DBMS=ADO.NETServerName=atlasDBParm=Namespace='System.Data.OleDb',DataSource='atlas',DisableBind=1,DelimitIdentifier='NO',NCharBind=1,trimspaces=1,CommandTimeout=3600,Trus...
The new 'No PBL' mode option is at what level? Target, Workspace?...
Platforms: SQL Server 2022/PB 2022 32bit apps We are considering a new attempt to upgrade from PB 2022 to R3, having abandoned the previous attempt to upgrade to R2, due to the hassle with .NET Desktop Runtime 6.0 on  the client side. There are hund...
PB 2019 Build 2170 I'm trying to generate RSA public/private keys which are stored in the database. They are then used by our C# .Net web application. The C# developer I am working with tells me the public key from the below code is X.509 formatted...
Hi Appeon Team, We are on PowerBuilder 2022 R3 Build 3305, We use GIT source control, my credentials were working fine when I login into bitbucket but when I try to connect to GIT repository from PowerBuilder, I am receiving an error, "Cannot connec...
I may missed that, but what will be the release date for PB2025? THX...
Hi Team, Hope you are doing well. I have a query regarding PowerBuilder 11 compatibility with Windows 365 Cloud PC. Does PowerBuilder 11 license works on (or Support ) Windows 365 Cloud PC? One of my teammate is facing issue. Thanks...
*Phenomenon: Need to detect Triple Click similar to DoubleClicked and Clicked Events in Powerbuilder. Is there any way to detect the triple click in powerbuilder. Some of our clients needs functionality with Triple Clicks in Editable Fields in Dat...
Hello All,I am trying to use the new Web Browser control to display HTML information in PB2022R3.I have attached a zip file for the sample application to just open a response window to display HTMLI have tried the scripts below in both the Open event...
hi, In grahp datawindow there is AutoScale property in Axis tab that can be set in design time, once it is offthen further properties like MaximumValue  and MinimumValue can be set. But I want to set it at runtime in scrip in and unable to find corr...
We have deployed 100+ applications in 30+ containers in AKS. All our API calls go through the Application Gateway load balancer (e.g., https://mydomain.com/app1api, https://mydomain.com/app2api, etc.). We want to monitor the PowerServer user sessions...
PB 2021 build 1509 Windows 10 Enterprise I think I may have found a defect in Powerbuilder's grid datawindow creation wizard.  It seems to insert non-ascii characters into the resulting source code when you manually create the Select statement and ...

There are no discussions available here currently