Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I work con DB Oracle 11g 32 bits, but I can't deploy apps en mobile or web.  ...
Hi to all! I have installed a trial version of PB2017. AEM works (read "activated" under the license section for 30 gg), but code examples (web application) gives me a error (in the subject) when deploy application from powerserver toolkit. Som...
Hi All There is some useful example code at https://www.appeon.com/developers/library/code-samples-for-pb I just noticed on page 5 "The Profiler" and "PB Code Profiler" have identical D/L zip file links.  Anyone know if there might be a second ...
Hello, I face alignment issue in all reports, where we design a report for a particular printer and printed in another printer.  The output is not as designed and we need to redesign it for that particular printer again.   This is more when we nee...
Hello, we just installed the Powerbuilder 2017R2 / PBShell. When I start the pbshell applik, an error message appears. This happens only on some machines. We also tried to install R1 before, deinstall, install R2 again....   Thank ...
Does appeon provide this functionality to save data locally on mobile device and sync data later with main database when connection available? Is eon_offlineex object in workaround PBL  is for that purpose ? ...
my connection in aem native mssql   when i update datawindow  from android mobile i got that Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string ...
We have an order of multiple Powerbuilder Universal 2017 subscriptions.  Another user is the order owner and I am currently the License admin.  We want to add another user as an additional license admin.  The website is supposed to support that, but ...
ItemChanged messagebox('', gettext()) ...
Anyone know what happened to this supposed release? I thought iit was supposed to be released the end of December. I was looking forward to some of the PDF improvements.   Chris   ...
Hi My customers are asking for assurances that any delivered software be protected from the new Intel (and AMD?) vulnerabilities Spectre and Meltdown.  What, if anything can or should be done with PowerBuilder and / or any PowerBuilder produced...
HI all, i have a grid datawindow with a few columns that our users can drag & drop left and right in the order they like. is there any way how to get the name of the first column , second , ... from left to right please ?   tia john ...
i cant find this pbl on my version can any one upload this pbl and dll for me  i need them to use appeon android api One PBL: appeon_workarounds.pbl Three DLLs: EonAXNVO.dll, EonEmfPic.dll and Eonejbclient.dll XML file: ej...
I wanted to know if there is a plugin for run  app on background? for example notifications  ...
Hello Community! We have a strange issue with our PowerBuilder 32bit (PBD) application and Windows 10 64bit. We have deployed our application on a standard Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit) client and tested with a standard user account (not administr...
Hello All, I have a unique scenario where I have to capture (log) everytime my powerbuilder application loses its DB connection.  App behavior - it will continue to show no signs of disconnection until the user tries to retrieve any data. Then ...
when i define on of api functions i got illegal data type: eon_mobile_awsex how can i define it  ...
i need to hide android navigation bar to make application on full screen with out showing navigation bar  ...
Hi All, I have just installed Powerbuilder 2017, and am having some difficulty connecting to an Oracle 12c database. When I go to DB Profile, I only get options for Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g and ORA. When I attempt to create a profile using ORA, I...
Hi, I cant find the system requirements for PB2017 - developement not runtime Can I run the IDE on Win7 32bit or does it need to be 64bit ? thanks Andrew ...

There are no discussions available here currently