Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
We are using PowerBuilder 2022 R2 and have written the following code: Long ll_resultiole_cad = CREATE OleObjectll_result = iole_cad.ConnectToNewObject("prjInsert.clsInsert")// prjInsert is a VB project and clsInsert is a VB class. If ll_result <...
We have pdf files getting created from the blob data that we receive from a API call, we want to print these PDFs without any user interface immediately after receiving data from API. These can be. Achieved using shell execute/ batch file using exte...
hello everyone  good day for all   i have question i create window with type mididock and need to use timer event but this event not working with this type of window i need to use this type and timer event  please help me       with best ...
Hi,   We are using PowerServer 2022R3, and all our projects are currently using PowerServer.Api v2.2.2 and SnapObjects.Data.SqlServer v4.2.2. I’ve recently noticed that newer versions of these NuGet packages are available. Can anyone help me under...
this is the script dec{ 2 } ld2_temp long ll_pos, ll_arrayCount, ll_ac string ls_temp, ls_file_read Try ls_file_read = is_file_string_read /* debugging */ ll_pos = LastPos( is_file_string_read, is_tilde ) ls_temp = Mid( is_f...
Hello All,I have a question on how to programmatically set property value for the datawindow's columns.In my application's window, I have a dropdown of colors and based on user's selection, I want to set the text color for all the columns in the data...
Hi, I have need of a computed column in a datawindow that should result a number Or null. I understand that in Script I can use SetNull(SomeVariable) easily, but cannot find in Expression functions that can do the same. example: If( state_code ='NY...
Hi, We having issues with barcoded labels (35mm x 40mm) from Infomaker. We use Infomaker Standard Edition Version 2019 Build 2082 currently, with version 9.5 of Thermo’s Nautilus LIMS. When we change version of Nautilus, the version of Infomaker ch...
HI All,   I am using PowerBuilder 2022 R3, DB Server is MSSQL Server 2019, TESTING Tool is Ascential Test From Ascential Test unable to pick the objects (buttons, fields columns, headers...) inside the Web browser control  I have added to below c...
I'm working with a migration over to PowerServer 2022 R3.  The previous version they were running in was PB 2017 R3. This datawindow in question was working just fine in the old version of PowerServer. This datawindow has two visible columns.  One ...
Has anybody successfully used OAuth2 to send SMTP email vie GMail Server using SMTPClient in PB22? I have created a GMail app password and have downloaded a JSON file which contains my client_id, client_secret, auth_uri, token_uri, etc. I need to l...
Is there a way to change the color of the grid lines on a datawindow? Also, when you turn grid lines off, column moving and mouse selection, even though checked, do not seem to function.  Additionally, is there no column resizing capability for the...
Hi everyone, as the title says, I'd like to know if there's a way to create a Powerbuilder registrable .dll with exposed classes and methods and being able to reuse themin a Java environment.We would use the .dll to generate PDFs through powerbuilder...
Hi, We migrated our application to 64-bit and are facing a strange problem with date columns on datawindows having an editmask (now dd-mm-yyyy). Occasionally, after typing the last digit of the year, the year changes to another year, so 2023 becomes...
Hi We use PB2022 R2 and have nested data windows , where the main window (say dw1) holds some data and data window (dw_graph) is called inside dw1. The Dw_graph holds 2 graph data windows as dw_graph1 and dw_graph2 both of which are set to line grap...
How do i upload document in a form data, on Postman this is okay but how do i achieve this on Powerbulder? ...
How to download the  Powerbuilder 2017 R3 1880 build version ? This is critical to my projects. please help me asap...
We have existing processes to export something to excel using OLE and Excel VBA commands, which do their job, and then exit. We have a call at the end to an external function EndTask to kill the excel.exe process for these. We're developing a new pr...
hi ,   can any one suggest for the following issue we are trying to place a button with action filter on preview pane  button doesn't appear     ...
We are trying to export the contents of a DataWindow to XLSX via SaveAs(). It's not working (no new files, no error message). My educated guess is that I am not deploying some necessary DLLs. What are the DLLs needed for this functionality?...

There are no discussions available here currently