Here is what I did (in order)
- installed Oracle 11g 64bit client on a Windows 10 64bit machine (successful). I was able to run the SQLPLUS and query our dev Oracle 11g database
- installed Powerbuilder 2017 R3 on the same machine (successful)
- installed the maintenance release (successful)
- When I tried to create a new DB profile, only Oracle 9 and 10 are available in the drop down. How do I get the option for 11g?
- I read somewhere in the community that Powerbuilder only works with Oracle 32bit client. Is that true?
Thank you for your input/advice