1. mike S
  2. PowerServer
  3. Thursday, 4 August 2022 15:20 PM UTC

yes, i know that the swagger documentation is supposed to work on my web api server, but rather than spending of hours figuring out how to access the documentation in swagger i am hoping someone has a link that i can simply click on.  I probably have some firewall or iis or something that was not configured correctly.  I don't care about setting this up i just need the documentation.

I hate that instead of documenting the apis in the powerserver help (which are really just internal apis for the PS developers and are meant to provide to other third parties) appeon has us going to another place to try and figure out what the api values are and (hopefully) what is returned when an api fails.

Tracy Huang @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 5 August 2022 01:18 AM UTC
  2. PowerServer
  3. # 1

Hi Mike,

Yes, the API documentation is here: https://docs.appeon.com/ps2022/Use_PowerServer_Management_APIs.html.

Let me know if any information needs to be added.

Regards

Tracy

Comment
  1. mike S
  2. Friday, 5 August 2022 13:20 PM UTC
you need to provide a list of all api parameters and what they do, what the values can be. The return values (http status codes) must also be provided and what they mean

for example, otheroptions is a parm in an example. But what are the values for this? what exactly does this do? Is it required?
  1. Helpful 1
  1. Tracy Huang @Appeon
  2. Monday, 8 August 2022 02:34 AM UTC
No problem. Later we will incorporate all helpful information from Swagger to the online help, after that users will no longer need to view both Swagger doc and online help to get all these information; they only need to refer to online help.

otheroptions, securityoptions etc. are parameters in application.json. They will be documented later in the section talking about application.json. Cross reference links will be added later when documentation is provided.
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.