1. Rahul Kumar Shaw
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Tuesday, 25 July 2017 14:10 PM UTC

While deploying the migrated application I am getting an error 'The project library ist has been updated. Refresh build options for the changed list and try again'. Please assist.

Roland Smith Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Tuesday, 25 July 2017 15:17 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

This is normal for a conversion.

Open the project and click the deploy button. It will give that message. Click the Save button. Now you can close the painter and use the target deploy option.

Comment
  1. Rahul Kumar Shaw
  2. Wednesday, 26 July 2017 13:42 PM UTC
Hi, I clicked the deploy workspace button in the top toolbar on the left of Skip Build/Deploy/Search/scc. Got the same error. I did not get the Save button. Please help me locate this.

1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
Gerrit Bruns Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Tuesday, 25 July 2017 15:04 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

Hi,

in most cases the library path in the project-file differs from the path of the libraries in the target or some libraries are new or removed.

To update the project file open it and then open the Libraries tab. 

Press the deploy button, you will get the error you mentioned. After that the libraries should be updated. Now you have to check which libraries should be created as pbd's, because the they are unchecked for all updated entries.

If you have a pbr linked to a pbl you also have to add it again.

Now it should be possible to deploy.

Best regards, Gerrit

Comment
Roy Bungert Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Tuesday, 25 July 2017 14:52 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 3

Did you already tried to build the project from the project painter? This usually updates the library list etc.

Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.