1. Cecilia Jiménez Bedoya
  2. PowerServer Mobile (Obsolete)
  3. Thursday, 7 March 2019 13:02 PM UTC

Hello, I´ve got another problem. It´s with Appeon Workspace. I´m doing a mobile app. I´m using PB 2017 R3 1880. 

When I try run the app in the appeon Workspace I´ve got  this error:

Error code 15056

The Appeon client library(build 1988.00) is incompatible with the Powerserver (build 1880.00). Please contact the administrator.

Does anyone know what is the problem? My mobile is Iphone 7 plus.

Thank you very much. 

Mariano Collado @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Thursday, 7 March 2019 17:10 PM UTC
  2. PowerServer Mobile (Obsolete)
  3. # 1

Hi Cecilia,

The Appeon Workspace currently available on the Apple App store is build #1988. This build of the Appeon Workspace is only compatible with applications deployed with PowerServer 2019, which currently is only available in the Workgroup and Enterprise Editions of PowerServer.

Regardless, the Appeon Workspace that's available on the Apple App Store will always be updated to the latest version available, this will cause version mismatching to occur. This is because this workspace is for demonstration and is not meant for production use.

To guarantee the functionality of your application with the Appeon Workspace, you must package and distribute your own iOS or Android Workspace tailored to your own version of PowerServer.

The PowerServer Toolkit allows you to package your own Workspace. Packaging an iOS Workspace required extra steps due to Apple's closed environment.

Here is a document which details step-by-step instructions on packaging your own iOS Workspace:

http://support.appeon.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/108/15/how-to-package-and-distribute-your-own-appeon-workspace-to-the-apple-app-store

Cordially,

Mariano C.

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.