1. Clarence Chamorro
  2. PowerServer Mobile (Obsolete)
  3. Friday, 8 March 2019 16:31 PM UTC

Good morning.

We have a couple of app running without any issues. The Only issue I am having is the following:

One of my user recently change his I-phone (8) with IOs 12.1.4 and he had to reinstall Appeon WorkSpace. We installed the app and now he is getting the following error:

Error Code : 15056

The appeon client library (build 1988.00) is incompatible with the PoserServer (Build 1756.00). Please contact the administrator.

It will be greatly appreciated if you can give me a direccion to take with this issue.

Regards,

Clarence

Attachments (1)
Mariano Collado @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 8 March 2019 17:13 PM UTC
  2. PowerServer Mobile (Obsolete)
  3. # 1

Hi Clarence,

The Appeon Workspace currently available on the Apple App store is build #1988. This build of the Appeon Workspace is only compatible with applications deployed with PowerServer 2019, which currently is only available in the Workgroup and Enterprise Editions of PowerServer.

Regardless, the Appeon Workspace that's available on the Apple App Store will always be updated to the latest version available, this will cause version mismatching to occur. This is because this workspace is for demonstration and is not meant for production use.

To guarantee the functionality of your application with the Appeon Workspace, you must package and distribute your own iOS or Android Workspace tailored to your own version of PowerServer.

The PowerServer Toolkit allows you to package your own Workspace.

Packaging a Workspace is simple, however, Packaging an iOS Workspace requires a number of extra steps due to Apple's closed environment's security restrictions.

Here is a document which details step-by-step instructions on packaging your own iOS Workspace:

http://support.appeon.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/108/15/how-to-package-and-distribute-your-own-appeon-workspace-to-the-apple-app-store

Cordially,

Mariano C.

Comment
  1. Clarence Chamorro
  2. Friday, 8 March 2019 17:34 PM UTC
I have PowerServer WorkGroup. Could you please let me know How can I download the 2019 version?

Regards,

Clarence.
  1. Helpful
  1. Mariano Collado @Appeon
  2. Friday, 8 March 2019 20:50 PM UTC

Hi Clarence,

Please make sure your organization is current with it's USP (Upgrade Subscription Plan) payment. Only customers who have active USP can update their PowerServer version.

Also, please note that PowerServer 2019 is only compatible with PowerBuilder 2017 R3 builder #1880. This means that if you're using a previous build number of PowerBuilder (prior to #1880) you will need to update your PowerBuilder version and then migrate your PowerBuilder applications to this version prior to deploying them with PowerServer 2019.

PowerServer 2019 can be downloaded here:

http://support.appeon.com/index.php?/News/NewsItem/View/132/appeon-powerserver-2019-ga-version-for-windowsunixlinux-have-been-officially-released

You should be able to install PowerServer 2019 on top of your PowerBuilder 2019 installation.

If you have any doubts on how to do this, I recommend you contact info@appeon.com
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.