1. Dubi Zavala
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Wednesday, 27 July 2022 19:03 PM UTC

I'm able to connect to devops from Visual Studio 2022 but I can't figure out how to set it up in PowerBuilder 2019 r3. My boss has it working on another workstation; he has not been able to help either.  Visual Studio 2013 Team Explorer is installed. I see the TFS option in the workspace properties. For server I'm entering  https://dev.azure.com/carillon. I've also tried with project name attached.

Any help would be appreciated.

Larry Pettit Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Thursday, 27 July 2023 12:55 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Nilanjan, 

I would suggest you start a new thread for this.  Connecting to Azure Key Vault would be different than this.

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Scott Westfall Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 16 September 2022 14:12 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

Hi Larry,

We recently encountered the same/similar issue...our PB repository is no longer accessible (in normal source control methods) via the VS 2013 TFS method (in conjunction with MSSCCI) and now we're looking at converting from TFS to Azure DevOps. How did your organization resolve this issue?

Comment
Larry Pettit Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 29 July 2022 12:19 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 3

It appears this was a TLS 1.2 problem that got resolved with some registry key entries.

Comment
  1. Nilanjan Chatterjee
  2. Thursday, 27 July 2023 05:23 AM UTC
We need to connect to AKV from PowerBuilder 2019 R3. Could you provide some guidelines or sample code to which we can refer. We are provided with an ACL group for making the AKV connection. Do we need anything else?

Thanks in advance!
  1. Helpful
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.