Hello all ,
I am trying to consume a WCF ws in pb 2017 r3 with .NET proxy object .
* I know I should use Httpclient but I don't know how to use it if I don't have any example of xml describes the functions calls , setting the fields and all … from the vendor
Any how :
All the objects were created with its functions .
when I am calling the ws function I get the exception error : " bad request : 400 "
My questions :
1. I noticed that in the ws proxy wizard I can use svc file and not just wsdl file , is it matters ?
2. I tried to set log file .. it creates a txt file but its empty ? why ?
3. My code is with Try & Catch ...and the ws function result between it … the code jumps right to the exception message in the catch statement .. why ? it's like the function's call does not happen at all ?
4. I have installed Fiddler . If I open the IE with the wsdl file I can see fiddler captures it .. but calling the ws with my app ..nothing appears in Fiddler ..why ?
5. what should I check / configure ? the vendor told me no user id or password needed
6. How can I test a wcf ws on the remote machine as a consumer ?
I have created some ws which works on that machine , with same user , OS , pb version …
one more thing :
the vendor sent me how he defines the endpoint :
behaviorConfiguration="ImpersonationBehavior" binding="wsHttpBinding" bindingConfiguration="WSHttpBinding_IService11"
I tried to define the same , but nothing helps
Thanks a lot