1. David Peace (Powersoft)
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Friday, 2 February 2024 11:55 AM UTC

Hi Appeon

I raised this issue yesterday and today it has gone. I need to upload the information that you requested so that this bug can be fixed.

[Bug 11547]SMTPClient BCC email address is visible to TO Recipients

Please reinstate this.

Thanks

David

Accepted Answer
Aubrey Lin @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 5 February 2024 01:54 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # Permalink

Hi David,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Seems like you have registered two accounts with different emails. Bug 11547 is a private ticket that you opened with the same account you used to post this question. We can still see it in the Support system. Any chance that you've used the other account recently? If you log in with the other account, you won't be able to see Bug 11547 since it's a private ticket.

As for the problem in Bug 11547, our developer received the information you sent through email and has successfully reproduced the problem. Right now, they are doing further research to figure it out.

If you still can't see Bug 11547, we suggest you can send email to support@appeon.com to follow up on both this problem and Bug 11547. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Comment
  2. Monday, 5 February 2024 08:40 AM UTC
Yes that is quite possible.

You guys forced me to have two accounts. 1 for my PB license and another for our corporate login.

Now I know how I messed up I can resolve the problem.

Thanks
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
Miguel Leeuwe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 2 February 2024 20:40 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

I've done a search on "11547" and can't see anything either.

The standardsupport site has some problems I think. Lots of times I'm denied access to a specific bug and it'll work on Firefox but not on Chrome, or the other way around. We're told to delete the browser's cache, but it's like every week that this happens ?

regards

Comment
  2. Friday, 2 February 2024 20:49 PM UTC
Thanks for checking, at least it's not just me.

Appeon, sort this out please?

Or should I raise the bug again!?
  1. Helpful
  1. Chris Pollach @Appeon
  2. Friday, 2 February 2024 21:05 PM UTC
Hi David;

Yes, please open a support ticket for this if you have not created one for this issue before.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards ... Chris
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.