1. N P
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Monday, 5 March 2018 12:41 PM UTC

Hi,

I am able to run .exe file completely fine on my development PC (Win 10 64 Bit) . when i try to run the same on different PC i am receiving "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click ok to close the application"  . Prior to this it was throwing prompt for PBVM126.dll was missing,  I have added  PBVM126.dll to the PC i am trying to run the application and now i am receiving this message. 

Please kindly help.

NA

Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 5 March 2018 15:58 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi N;

You need to make sure that the entire PB run-time is installed on the deployed EXE's PC. This encompass much more than the one "PBVM126.dll".  To do this properly, please run the "Packager" utility that comes with PB 12.x. It will create an MSI installation file will all the PB run-time DLL's your EXE needs on the deployed PC. Then just run the .MSI on the PC's  where your planning to deploy your PB App EXE.

HTH

Regards ... Chris

Comment
  1. N P
  2. Monday, 5 March 2018 16:50 PM UTC
Chris,

Thanks for your response . i created a 32 bit version of runtime installer to C:\Users\xxxxxAppData\Local\PBCLTRT126.msi , is this the file i need to install on deployed PC?

Thanks,

NA

1. Helpful
  1. Govinda Lopez @Appeon
  2. Monday, 5 March 2018 17:25 PM UTC
Hi N,

Yes, but it would depend on what you require. Either the PowerBuilder Components alone, or the PowerBuilder .Net Components.

Regards,

1. Helpful
  1. N P
  2. Tuesday, 6 March 2018 17:13 PM UTC
Govinda,

I developed application in 32 bit and trying to run on Windows 10 64 bit. Which runtime packager i need to run?

Thanks for your response.

NA

1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.