1. Usha Devi
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Thursday, 9 March 2023 15:25 PM UTC

Hi,

We are trying to Migrate the Powerbuilder 2022.After Deployment i can able to access the API and Application throw development tool.But After Publish i am hosted the Api and Application in IIS after that the Web api is not running throw IIS.We are facing some issue.So knidly requesting to you to give some solution for this problem.

Please find the Attached ScreenShot for your reference.

Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Sunday, 12 March 2023 02:07 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

It's difficult to help you unless you to do two things: 1) please carefully read all the documentation and follow it step-by-step, and 2) if you encounter problems post specific error messages and detail configurations you did so we can catch your mistake.  

The other thing is I suggest first getting PowerServer to work on your local developer machine using localhost.  If you are not even able to do that then you don't understand the basics and you probably will not be able to solve your remote server configuration simply by question and answer on this forum.

Comment
  1. Santhosh Kumar
  2. Sunday, 12 March 2023 06:50 AM UTC
Hi Armeen

I can be able to Access both API and Application in development Machine using localhost. After this only I am trying to work on server that time only I am facing this issue. Then also I studied the documentation after also I can't be able to the solve my issue. So kindly could you help us for run the API throw server.
  1. Helpful
  1. Armeen Mazda @Appeon
  2. Sunday, 12 March 2023 22:42 PM UTC
Did you install the Web hosting bundle to your server?

Did you compile the Web APIs in SnapDevelop for 64-bit and set framework option to self-contained?

Did you create two separate IIS Websites with unique port #: one for the client app and one for the Web APIs?

Did you configure the Web API URL of the client app to point to IIS Website for the Web APIs?

Did you follow all the steps in this tutorial about deploying a local project to remote server? https://docs.appeon.com/ps2022/Deploying_your_PowerServer_project_to_remote_servers.html

If yes to all of these, what is error message you getting? Simply saying it doesn't work isn't going to get you much help.
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
Santhosh Kumar Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Saturday, 11 March 2023 11:07 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

Hi All,

We have completed and now it's working until health-ui process. Thanks for your support and response.

Could you guide me to the next process to run the Api and Application.

Kindly refer the attachment for your reference. After this process I am unable to proceed forward.

Comment
Miguel Leeuwe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 10 March 2023 20:23 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 3

Hi,

When you get the internal server error, there's a link to a log file. Have you checked that log?

regards

Comment
Santhosh Kumar Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 10 March 2023 06:40 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 4

I have completed the process till which you have instructed me.But I am facing some issue I can't move further.So,kindly guide me for resolve the issue.
Pleas find the attachment for your reference.

Comment
  1. Armeen Mazda @Appeon
  2. Friday, 10 March 2023 15:49 PM UTC
I understand the Health Check app is not working correctly, but does your app work? If your app doesn't work, please provide error messages and URL used.
  1. Helpful 1
  1. Santhosh Kumar
  2. Tuesday, 14 March 2023 06:41 AM UTC
Hi Armeen

App is not working After I am getting the above attached screenshot in server; I am trying to run the application throw our PowerBuilder I am getting the below Error.

"Faild to download the config file //http://10.3....:81/DafzaPowerServer/deploylist.ini.zip; ErrorCode:404; Error: Not Found."
  1. Helpful
  1. Armeen Mazda @Appeon
  2. Tuesday, 14 March 2023 16:22 PM UTC
We cannot see your full environment how you setup everything and how you are accessing the app so it's hard to catch your mistake. Please contact our sales department sales@appeon.com we can do a free training for you and during the training we will fix your configuration mistake.
  1. Helpful
Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Thursday, 9 March 2023 16:47 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 5

Did you carefully follow every single step in this tutorial? https://docs.appeon.com/ps2022/Hosting_Web_APIs_in_IIS.html

Please note that you need to install the Web hosting bundle to your IIS.  Also, the PB client app cannot be on same IIS Website as the Web APIs.

Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.