1. Tomas Beran
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Friday, 26 April 2024 19:26 PM UTC

Hi

PB2022 R3 3356 PowerClient incremental build

- Everytime I rebuild my application from IDE with Rebuild: Incremental then all .NET calls in the deployed application fails with LOAD FAILURE (-1) generic error in of_createondemand() at row:

ll_status = lnv_assembly.LoadWithDotNet(This.is_AssemblyPath)

Only incremantal build seems to be affected. Full build works well.

Have you noticed this strange behavior? It seems that some reference is missing there but only in incremental build.

Tomas Beran Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Saturday, 27 April 2024 17:17 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi

First before I do it I would like to know if it's a bug or just random occurrence on my computer because .net deployment is always tricky and hard to guess what's where missing. 

If someone else prove my observation is correct then I will open a bug ticket.

Comment
  1. John Fauss
  2. Saturday, 27 April 2024 21:14 PM UTC
Sorry, I fail to see why it is someone else’s responsibility to prove or disprove your supposition that there may be a bug. If we all did that, few bugs would be reported and the Appeon product line would improve at a significantly slower rate.

The decision to open a ticket always remains with you, of course, but if you don’t have the time to perform due diligence, why do you think others in the Community should do this for you?
  1. Helpful 1
  1. Miguel Leeuwe
  2. Sunday, 28 April 2024 10:07 AM UTC
Yes, I agree.

Maybe a better way of putting it would have been to ask if anyone else has experienced the same problem.

regards
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
Francisco Martinez @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 26 April 2024 21:29 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

Hi Tomas,

If you can reproduce this strange behavior in a test project you should submit it as a bug through our portal.

Regards,
Francisco

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.