1. Aubrey Eichel
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Wednesday, 16 September 2020 20:22 PM UTC

I need to make some changes using PowerBuilder 2019 Build 2082 but cannot find anyway on the Appeon site to download an installer.  Our licence is up to date so that should not be an issue.  Does anyone know how I can go about downloading an installer?

Thanks very much for your help,
Aubrey

Accepted Answer
Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Wednesday, 16 September 2020 20:37 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # Permalink

Download the PowerBuilder 2019 R2 Installer: https://file.appeon.com/download/Installer/PowerBuilder/PowerBuilderInstaller_bootstrapper.exe

When you run the installer, it will default to the latest version but you can select older version.

If you want to install older version on a machine that already has a newer version, you first need to uninstall the newer version before you run the installer.

Comment
  1. Aubrey Eichel
  2. Wednesday, 16 September 2020 21:24 PM UTC
Hah! Worked just fine. Had no idea the installer was smarter than me.

Thanks for you and Chris for the help. Now I just need to find out why every time I open the IDE, it closes again!
  1. Helpful
  1. Armeen Mazda @Appeon
  2. Wednesday, 16 September 2020 21:51 PM UTC
Glad to hear it works!
  1. Helpful
  1. Chris Pollach @Appeon
  2. Thursday, 17 September 2020 00:00 AM UTC
Hi Aubry ... If PB was installed before on that machine, it could be old registry entries that govern the IDE layout that could still be active. If these settings are offkilter, that could crash the IDE at start-up.
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Wednesday, 16 September 2020 20:44 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi Aubrey;

Just proceed to the download area:  http://account.appeon.com/download

Then run the PB 2019 R2 installer. This installer will then prompt you for the build you require - which will include build 2082, as follows (for example):

HTH

Regards ... Chris

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.