1. Kelly DevOps
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Monday, 4 February 2019 21:46 PM UTC

I need assistance with referencing a DLL in my build using Orcascript (Orcascr170) or PBC170.  I have an application that when built via the IDE references two DLLs as Dynamic Linked Libraries and the deployed exe file succesfully calls these DLLS for the necessary functions.  However when built via Orca or PBC170 these DLLs aren't called and I'm suspecting that maybe I'm not properly referencing these DLL when building via Orca?  Below is the OrcaScript I'm using the build my application:

scc connect offline

CMD "mkdir D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\bin\autoedi"
set application "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\autoedi_net.pbl" "autoedi_net"
build application full
build library "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\autoedi_net.pbl" "" pbd
;build library "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\autoedi_net.pbl" "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\kernel32.dll" 32
;build library "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\autoedi_net.pbl" "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\KTBS.Cryptography.dll" 32
build executable "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\autoedi_net.exe" "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\autoedi_net.pbt_build\Deploy\autoedi_net.ico" "" "y"
file copy "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\autoedi_net.pbd" "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\bin\autoedi\autoedi_net.pbd"
file copy "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\autoedi_net.exe" "D:\Work\PBApps\AutoEDI\bin\autoedi\autoedi_net.exe"scc close
end session

The two DLL files in question are in my root directory but I don't think they're being referenced.  Is there a specific way to include these?

Bruce Armstrong Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Tuesday, 5 February 2019 13:58 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

OrcaScript has nothing to do with third party (including system) DLLs you access from your program.  Perhaps you could explain the problem you're having with your deployed app using those libraries and we can see what is wrong.

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.