1. Daryl Foster
  2. Elevate Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 10 November 2020 05:44 AM UTC

Hi, I'm wondering how Elevate 2020 will run for those of us in less conference friendly time zones?  Will all the presentations run from 9am to 5pm EST?  When will video replays be available to watch?  I think 9am EST is 1am in my local time, so I think I will struggle to catch anything live.

Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Tuesday, 10 November 2020 06:07 AM UTC
  2. Elevate Discussion
  3. # 1

Hi Daryl,

We are streaming the conference live from 9AM to 3PM USA eastern time zone on November 16-17, 2020.  Morning of November 16 will be the keynote presentations, and the rest of the day and November 17 will be the various tech sessions.  

Even if you are not able to attend those times, I strongly recommend you register for Elevate 2020.  Everyone that registers will receive access to the replays when the conference is finished.

Just let you know if you can attend live, one benefit is you can chat with us and attendees from around the world. 

Best regards,
Armeen

Comment
  1. Daryl Foster
  2. Tuesday, 10 November 2020 06:16 AM UTC
No worries, thanks Armeen. I've already registered but I hadn't really thought about the time difference until today. I'll see how I go. I might set my alarm clock and get up to chat with everyone.
  1. Helpful
  1. Armeen Mazda @Appeon
  2. Tuesday, 10 November 2020 06:34 AM UTC
Sounds good!
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
Daryl Foster Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Wednesday, 18 November 2020 04:40 AM UTC
  2. Elevate Discussion
  3. # 2

Unfortunately I didn't manage to watch any of the conference live, but I'm working my way through the replay videos.  There is some great content there, congratulations to everyone who presented.

I'm wondering if the presentation slides and source code of examples will be available to download?

Comment
  1. Armeen Mazda @Appeon
  2. Wednesday, 18 November 2020 18:07 PM UTC
Hi Daryl, I will have to get back to you whether the PPT will also be made available or we just stick with videos. As far as code samples, most of the presenters did not provide code samples to distribute, but for the ones we did receive code samples it should be posted before end of next week.
  1. Helpful
  1. Daryl Foster
  2. Wednesday, 18 November 2020 23:26 PM UTC
No worries, thanks Armeen
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.