Hi all ,
I have a ws target which one of its functions gets an bytes by value . That array represent a pic file ( jpg , png ,bmp )
The function needs to convert this array into a pic file back .
what i am doing now is :
1. Blob() converts bytes into a blob .
2. FileWriteEx() converts the blob into a pic file ( just a temp.bmp into a temp directory )
3. CopyFileA() copies the file from one temp location into another one.
My questions are :
1. Does FileWriteEx() can converts blob into a bmp file ?
2. Why i don't see the BMP file in the temp directory ? the FileWriteEx() returns > 0 .
3. The CopyFileA() returns 0 (zero) , Why ? I have checked permissions ( admin) .