1. Andrew Davis
  2. PowerServer
  3. Monday, 17 July 2023 06:57 AM UTC

Hi,

I have been running a demo/ in house powerserver 2019 for a long time on the developer licence.

It has suddenly stopped working and the server says it is not activated.

I get the following error message 

Failed to log in. Please make sure a valid online license is assigned to the account. Error code: 1006, error message: This account is already logged in to PowerServer. Please use another account. Note: One account cannot log in to trial and paid versions at the same time.

I dont have another powerserver that i have logged into. my powerbuilder account still says i have a licence 

Can anyone tell me how i log out so that i can log back in.

regards and thank in advance

Andrew

Accepted Answer
Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Wednesday, 19 July 2023 04:57 AM UTC
  2. PowerServer
  3. # Permalink

Have your license admin go and logout your license, and then you can do the activation.  Here is link your license admin should use to release the license: https://account.appeon.com/logout-user/psm

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Tuesday, 18 July 2023 16:31 PM UTC
  2. PowerServer
  3. # 1

Hi Andrew;

For this type of license error, I would suggest opening a Support Ticket so that the Appeon License team can investigate this unusual license situation properly.

Regards ... Chris

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.