1. Drew Buchanan
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Thursday, 27 June 2019 17:52 PM UTC

I'm trying to create a library to reference some Powerscript from within a C# application. I'm able to successfully compile within PowerBuilder, but when I try to deploy this target and create a dll, I get the following error.

[LIBRARY_NAME]_[NON_VISUAL_OBJECT_NAME]_wrapper.cs(1647,23): error CS0051: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'ref c__[STRUCTURE_2_NAME][]' is less accessible than method '[NAMESPACE].[OBJECT_NAME].[METHOD_NAME]([NAMESPACE_NAME].[STRUCTURE_1_NAME][], string, ref string, ref c__[STRUCTURE_2_NAME][], ref string)'

The method is public because another object needs to be able to call this method, and I need to pass the structure by reference because the method makes changes to the object and I already have another return value.

What can I do to get this code to compile?

EDIT FOR CLARITY: I am passing in an array of structures for both [STRUCTURE_1_NAME] and [STRUCTURE_2_NAME]

Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Thursday, 27 June 2019 19:37 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1
Comment
  1. Drew Buchanan
  2. Thursday, 27 June 2019 19:57 PM UTC
I am not. I'm trying to call Powerscript from C# code, not call C# code from Powerscript. The goal is to avoid migrating Powerscript to C#.
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.