1. Drew Buchanan
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Thursday, 27 June 2019 17:52 PM UTC

I'm trying to create a library to reference some Powerscript from within a C# application. I'm able to successfully compile within PowerBuilder, but when I try to deploy this target and create a dll, I get the following error.

[LIBRARY_NAME]_[NON_VISUAL_OBJECT_NAME]_wrapper.cs(1647,23): error CS0051: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'ref c__[STRUCTURE_2_NAME][]' is less accessible than method '[NAMESPACE].[OBJECT_NAME].[METHOD_NAME]([NAMESPACE_NAME].[STRUCTURE_1_NAME][], string, ref string, ref c__[STRUCTURE_2_NAME][], ref string)'

The method is public because another object needs to be able to call this method, and I need to pass the structure by reference because the method makes changes to the object and I already have another return value.

What can I do to get this code to compile?

EDIT FOR CLARITY: I am passing in an array of structures for both [STRUCTURE_1_NAME] and [STRUCTURE_2_NAME]

Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Thursday, 27 June 2019 19:37 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1
Comment
  1. Drew Buchanan
  2. Thursday, 27 June 2019 19:57 PM UTC
I am not. I'm trying to call Powerscript from C# code, not call C# code from Powerscript. The goal is to avoid migrating Powerscript to C#.
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.