Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I had to take a break from the Docker deployment to work on other items, but I'm back on it and looking at the documentation, I'm having trouble following.  Looking at the documentation, the Powerserver project shown is different than the one I'm usi...
Hi, I have a problem using PDFDocument. The file I import is electronically signed with Adobe ('File_signed.pdf') When executing the save() function it gives me an error -25 and the resulting file cannot be opened. Any idea how to fix it?   lp...
Hi All, I have migrated the client server application from PB 2022 R2 to R3 after that email is not working from the PowerBuilder IDE in dev environment or from the Build in QA environment, that was working fine with PB 2022 R2 version (both from ID...
I already posted this as a bug, but if anyone has any other suggestions: There seems to be an issue with SymmetricDecrypt not returning the full decrypted message. Given the following values -- these are all hex values:encrypted data: 158ABE1495B20...
Hello everyone, Does anyone know if multi-table update still works in PFC for Powerbuilder 2022 R3 ?   Thank you....
Hello all fellow PB'ers, Not sure how to title this question. Using PowerBuilder 2022 R2 (Build 2828), we are seeing some weird error messages generated from our application (typically null object references) and I was curious if the following coul...
Hi, I have to insert attachments to a PDF. I am using PDFDocument. I have already managed to attach them. My question is if it is possible to make a label that, by double clicking on it, opens the attachment.Regards...
Hi, I am using PowerBuilder 19 and try to connect the Snowflake using ODBC Driver. I am able to connect and execute the queries in DataWindow. When I try to create a DataWindow using Stored Procedure as Data source. PowerBuilder is not displaying th...
Hello,   I am using the SqlModelMapper to retrieve data. I have noticed that the LoadByPageAsync methode doesn't generate a top x start at x statement in the query. It retrieves all the records in the database en then creates the page in code. Thi...
Hi Everyone We are retro fitting the CreateOnDemand Tab property for an application. I'm just after some clarification on what events are fired: 1. For the selected tabpages the Constructor and normal sequenece of events occurs, including the const...
We are facing few weird issues in PB 2022 R3 build 3289, which we never faced in PB 2022 R2.  Not sure whether others are facing this issue or not. Issue 1:We migrated one project from PB 2017 to 2017 R3 to 2019 R3 to PB 2022 R2 to PB 2022 R3. At r...
How does one actually do this? ... I followed the instructions in the help file, and SnapDevelop opens with the debug window when debugging, but the window itself doesn't give any information beyond what components loaded. The code file doesn't open,...
  I logged out and closed the browser. Then logged in again.   ...
Hi Appeon Team, We are on PowerBuilder 2022 R3 Build 3305, We use GIT source control, my credentials were working fine when I login into bitbucket but when I try to connect to GIT repository from PowerBuilder, I am receiving an error, "Cannot connec...
Hi There!   I am still an Infomaker rookie. One of the reports I am trying to edit has an external function call in the compute expression. (I hope I got the jargon correct.) In the compute expression box I see something like f_customfunction(mydat...
Application is running on PB 2022 R2   1) Happens than when i open a window, How can I open the tab at the end of the tabview ? the new tab appear first in the tabbview but i want it to appear last.   2) When i open my application, it appears ...
Here is a weird thing regarding fonts in the Database painter.  If I am in the Painter and I select Design \ Options.  I click on Editor Font and change the font size to 12 (or any large number) and select Apply.  When I am typing in the ISQL Session...
Hello, Using PB 2022 R3, build 3289 The below window has been migrated from PB 2022 R2.  It has one datawindow at top, with details, of Date, Location and Retrieve button.  Another datawindow at bottom, to enter, Item details with quantity [ quanti...
Hello, Any PB version, currently using PB 2022 R3 build 3289 Need to call a window as a response window from a button clicked event and as a normal main window from menu.   Is that possible?  Or any alternative way(s) to achieve this? Happiness Al...
InfoMaker 17 R3 running on a Windows 10 machine. InfoMaker crashes every time I try to create a new report of any type or attempt to Edit an existing report using Design > data source.  The new report issue has been a long time pain in the @$$ an...

There are no discussions available here currently