With my latest instructions from Armeen, I am trying to test the Cloud App Launcher configured for multiple users on my local computer. I performed steps 1 - 4. On step 5, I briefly see a window flash on the screen, and then nothing happens. I was able to capture the window. I believe it is trying to extract files.
I tried installing under different accounts. The installer works on a different computer. I don't want to proceed on the server and then find out nothing works. Ideas?
1) Uninstall the Cloud App Launcher for all users.
2) Upload a new installer to your Web server. The installer needs to have Default_WithServiceMulti selected.
3) Set the default to Startup with background service and only auto.html box should be checked.
4) Do a full deployment of your application to the Web server.
5) Run the new installer under one user with admin privileges.
6) Have all users go to http://domain/appname/auto.html (using your URL) to install the launcher and the code.