1. John Fauss
  2. Elevate Discussion
  3. Monday, 23 January 2023 01:23 AM UTC

This is an unofficial, general call to everyone in the Appeon Community for their ideas and input as to what topic(s) you would like to see covered at the coming Elevate 2023 conference. Of course, I'm sure Appeon will be presenting information about PB 2022 R2 and updates to the Product Roadmap.

But what topics would you benefit from the most? What types of sessions are you most interested in?

Anyone (I believe) can volunteer to present and propose session topics. To be clear: This is not a call for session presenters, and if you submit an idea, that doesn't imply you will be asked to present. This is also not an "official" call for session topic ideas, as I do not represent Appeon... this is coming solely from me and me alone. I simply would like to get as many ideas for future topics out in the open as early as possible and find out what people would like to see.

I look forward to hearing from as many of you as possible.

Regards, John

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.