Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Buenas tardes, Dónde descargo las librerias PFC para powerbuilder 2019? Alguien me podría ayudar...   Gracias...
I'm not sure I need more caffeine today, but I definitely know I need more patience  ... I'm trying (without success) to insert a screenshot image that resides on my PC into this forum's HTML Editor (the utility I'm using right now to compose this me...
I am using Visual Studio TFS for Source Control and developing on a Windows 10 machine using PowerBuilder 17. When I make changes to a PowerBuilder object Datawindow  then right click on the object and select 'Show Difference' to view the differences...
  Hello friends: Recently we have migrated to powerserver 2020   In our mobile apps, datawindows seem don’t work: There is no object, and when you touch them, the app turns off. Has anyone had any problem like this? ther was any workaround?   T...
Hi Guru We have been working with GIT for 2 years now, but sometimes we have problems. In this case I am referring to the fact that we find the exports inside the ws_Objects\xxx.pbl.src\*. * Folder which are not aligned with the contents of the xxx...
Dear Appeon Team,we are currently trying to integrate the new WebBrowser control from PB2019R2 into our applications.We found out that it is good for displaying our internal PDF reports as well, so we want to use it as a replacement for our previousl...
Hello All, We have serveral PB Soap WS  is there any guide on how to migrate them?many of them have a few lines of PB code on them     ...
I'm using WebBrowser Powerbuilder 2019 R2. I need to somehow identify whether the request was successful.Is there any way to capture http status code?tried to use the NavigationError event but was not called...
I hate to ask this, but is there an effective way to retrieve the key value after insert on a table using Auto Increment?  I've read all the blogs, some say to use the Identify Column on the Update Rows option.  Doesn't work.  Or if it does, the prob...
Hi, I am currently evaluating the trial version PB CloudPro edition to do a proof-of-concept and migrate one of our existing client-server PB applications to the web. One thing I have noticed is that the code generated after migration to the web is ...
Hi What is the best and/or cost-effective (least coding) method to move files between PB web and a file server? PB Web Service? PB File Service? HTTPClient? Any tutorial or documentation or instructions would be appreciated. Thanks!...
Where is the mythical file fileservice object? The code below not compile because "fileservice" is undefined . I also found in the docs appeonfileservice lnv_ftp lnv_ftp = create appeonfileservice This looks better but "appeonfileservice" a...
Hi All I need some advice, please. I am trying to utilize AppeonFileService to move file between a file server and a Web server/Powerserver (for my dev, I use localhost.) I deployed Appeon File Server to IIS (https://bit.ly/2AsSJ7W) Per Chris Pol...
Hi, Does RibbonBar Support RightToLeft layout ? Regards...
My PB 2017 R3 application is able to read from and write files to destinations that are on \\servername\folders\ (UNC paths) without any issues. However, when I run the very same application that is migrated to 2019 R2 (trial as of this post), that ...
How can we create Web style buttons? Please provide some tips or sample code will also be helpful       Regards, Rohit...
Hi everyone, currently I migrated my PowerBuilder 2019 code from 32 bit to 64 bit. Unfortunately I was using codemax20.ocx 32bit. Now my application is failing because I don't have codemax20.ocx 64bit. I was wondering if there is a "power builder SQL...
Hello all - I tried to search for similar postings on this issue - could not find exact match.  Our Network group is trying to upgrade to Oracle Client 19 and we are currently already migrated to Oracle 19c without any problems, with PB 2017 R2 buil...
Hi, I want to implement an Download functionality to my PowerBuilder Classic (2017) application. Our company has Office 365 and OneDrive. I found a very nice tutorial for DropBox but unfortunately I am forced to use Office 365 and OneDrive. In bri...
Hi, How can we add icon (right or left) to editbox exactly like below -   Please help me with the control/property that i have to tamper with. Thanks, Rohit...

There are no discussions available here currently