I am setting up Database Profile for Oracle10g and getting "Oracle library OCI.DLL could not be loaded." I am on Windows 10 64bit Intel CPU I have Appeon_PowerBuilder_x32_x64_12.0_V01 runtime installed I have  Oracle Client 64bit installed   The...
Hi, I have a question with regards to "Save As" functionality. I have a report that gets generated basing on a date criteria. Recently, i choose to hide a particular field in a Design view of the Data Window(un-checking the "Visible" option). I run ...
I read docs for DWnet.Data but not see nothing like getfullstate & setfullstate who use blob. has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution....
I am trying to execute a command line build : pbc170.exe /d "C:\Build\PBTit-CCH-17\PBL\ge_imed\imed.pbt" /o "C:\Build\PBTit-CCH-17\PBL\ge_imed\imed.exe" /r "C:\Build\PBTit-CCH-17\PBL\ge_bitmaps\imedicons.pbr" /w n /f /m y /tr n /in n /op 0 /x 32 /bg...
Hi,   I have managed to export my desktop application to web using the powerserver toolkit and powerserver. After the export, i wanted to try the application if it works as its desktop version but when i try the application, the datawindows where m...
Hi I am wondering if there is any documentation or instruction for how to deploy an application to a web server. I have an app that's configured and runs well with Powerbuilder 2019 R2 on localhost. The app now needs to be deployed to my company's...
Hi all   I am trying to consume a wcf ws with httpclient object ( working with pb2017 r3 ) The vendor didn't give me the xml format to build my request but I have the wsdl file. How do I convert my wsdl to an xml one in order to use with Httpclie...
I am running Powerbuilder 2019 R1 Build 2170 at a customer currently and haven't had any problems until now. I am using a Windows 10 VDI ( remote virtual desktop ) to do my work and I believe that the technical team for my customer released some so...
PB2017 R3, SQL Server 2014   I'm miigrating an application from PB9 to PB2017 R3. I'm receiving a Row Changed Between Retrieve and Update error when I try to delete a row through a datawindow. I narrowed the problem down to the attached trigger tha...
Hi: I'm triying to distribute the app through the Google Play and  if I upload the APK generated from the package created in PB I have the message: APK without optimizationWarning: This APK has unused codes and resources that are being sent t...
I have a report window with an empty datawindow control on it used to display reports. A non visual user object determines which report is asked for, retrieves the reports datawindow syntax from the database, creates the datawindow in a work pbl and ...
I have a pb app that connects fine to a servername but when I try to connect to a particular instanc3e by setting the servername to that instance:   servername=myDbServer\myinstance   it failes, am I maybe spoecifying the server instance the wron...
Would the new WebBrowser Control (Chromium based, in PowerBuilder 2019 R2) ever be supported by PowerServer?  ...
Hi All, we have application which is developed in PB 11.5 and recently we have migrated it to PB2017 to make this work in windows 10 machine. But we are facing issues with it.  We could open the login form but later it will closed automatically, so...
Hi, i am getting this error while adding datasource for PowerServer2020. My OS is 64bit and Powerserver is 64 bit installed. Could you please help/suggest a way to overcome this error. Attempt to load Oracle client libraries threw BadImageFormatExc...
Hi: Is PowerBuilder IDE 32 bit or 64  bit and which version of Oracle Client does it need to connect to an Oracle database? In Downloads I can see just one version and I cannot tell whether it is 32 bit or 64 bit. Thanks Leoni...
Please advise is there any way to configure ??? (Git, Tortoise, Powerbuilder...) or this is a Bug?...
HI, Is there somewhere a document that compares Citrix with current Powerbuilder Web? Can someone also please tell me how big my web server (hardware) must be to run let say 200 people.   Regards MLB  ...
hi  i am using powerbuilder 8 version. suddenly my application gets closed in a particular screen in which whenever i click ok button.In ok button it calls the function updaterightstree(root); in that line app gets closed.Its an existing screen only...
Hi. We're working on coverting our app from PB to C# and using the Appeon DWNet extensions for our datawindows.  Our customers have custom dws and we are trying build datastore objects by loading the dw .srd files at run time.  Using this example to...

There are no discussions available here currently