Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Is there a possibility to create a powerbuilder service application (Without third party software )?   ...
After migrating my application from Powerbuilder 9.0 to Powerbuilder 2017 (build 1681) I’ve got problems - the application fails to retrieve data if the datawindow has an outer join statement with left or right outer join. Errorcode -131 / SQLSTATE 3...
Hello, We have a rather huge legacy application with a variable set of "long running" application startup behaviors.  Differences in run depend on 1) time of day (first login for day or not), 2) run from IDE or EXE 3) program options installed.  I...
I see that this is available for download today.  Is there a list of changes/fixes included in this? ...
Hi.   Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I guess there is a lot of bright people here with a good amount of experience.   The case is that one of our customers are having serious problems with their Citrix solution, provided ...
Appeon PB2017 R2 B1756. Database : SQLAnyWhere 9. I have a curious issue. If I run the application thru the PB2017 IDE it work perfect, but If I run the application via the EXE then I get this Error "Connect Failed".  "999 The Driver's name...
Dear all, When i click in TEST LDAP SETTINGS button on system Security under sytem security my browser is stuck no error no ok message just stuck i need to close the browser to continue working the system administrator of LDAP say that t...
In one of my machines when trying to connect it to subversion I get the following message :  PBSCC Proxy : version 2.01.78 built on 2010-10-16 PBSCC Proxy : svn work dir: .svn PBSCC Proxy : svn: E155036: Please see the 'svn upgrade' ...
Hello All, Does PowerServer Support ORACLE instant client or i must install the full client. i'm trying with the instant client and get the following error  Testing Data Source ora failed: System.Data.OracleClient requiere la version 8.1.7...
Is it possible to deploy an Appeon/PowerServer Web application, with OCX/DLL files needing registration, such that a non-administrator user can run the application error free without first having an administrator run it? Appeon versions: 2013R2 an...
One user with our PB2017 application is reporting that if he goes to print a 3-page DW report, and in the printer dialog that comes up chooses preferences and sets his printer to duplex printing, the pages print out of order - page 3 on the back of p...
Good afternoon I'm having an issue whith the saveAs datawindow function: My code is like this: dw_import_reporte.Object.DataWindow.Export.PDF.Method = NativePDF! dw_import_reporte.SaveAs('C:\Users\AcerUser\Desktop\NativePdfconruta...
Hi PowerSphere. Just downloaded (again) the PFC2017 - and noticed an issue. the pfc_w_grid object in pfcdwsrv.pbl is referring pfc_u_cb - it should have been u_cb I'm not into git yet ( though I did se Bruce's webinar) - so who could...
Ok, I am an absolute beginner in powerbuilder. Currently I am working in a company where powerbuilder is being used to develop an application. Now I had no prior powerbuilder training when I joined this company, but I learned a few things while wo...
My application connects to SQL 2012 via ODBC.  When I configure the ODBC source to use a SQL Server Native Client driver (either 10 or 11), I get errors with the smalldatetime fields in the database.  It works fine with just the SQL Server driver, al...
PB12.5 Appeon 2016 The current application authenticate the user using SSO with Windows Active Directory Most of the triggers and many PB code and Store Procedures use the user connected to perform some operations and save audit trail. th...
windows7  32 bit iis have installed.   ...
SQL server used is MS SQL 2012 and I can connect it with Native Client (OLE DB) without problems from PB 2017R2 Database profiles. When I copy connection setting I get : // Profile Mara_test_Native SQLCA.DBMS = "SNC SQL Native Client(OLE DB)" SQ...
Hi i´am trying to create workflow with git for our company. We use Powerbuilder 10.5 and Powerbuilder 2017 so i intend to keep the workflow similiar. My current Workflow looks like this. Extern is a tool outside of Powerbuilder and intern are functi...
we are presented with a very serious problem, when generating the PDF with the new NativePDF method, a temporary file is created in the folder where the dll is located. This file is unique, so if there is concurrency of several users generating pdf...

There are no discussions available here currently