Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
We are going to migrate our application to Power Builder 2017 R2. We are thinking to use Power Builder 2017 R2 for PSR files, earlier which we used InfoMaker to modify the PSR files. Can we use Power Builder 2017 R2 to modify or create PSR files. ...
Been using variations of this code for years but we transitioned to Windows 10 64 bit and Office 2016 with Outlook 32 bit version.  Changed the app to be 64 bit. Creating appointment item for meeting request and set a bunch of properties but .reci...
When trying to deploy I get this error. Can somebody help me   15:55:02 Failed to download the deploy template file (template.zip)! ...
Hi, In Powerbuilder we have a amount field with following properties -  Editmask set as #######.00 Format set as #,##0.00;-#,##0.00;0.00;'' By default when control reaches to this field and any amount entered is entered on the left of...
I have a workspace with 10 targets, 9 of which deploy without a problem.   When I try to deploy the last one however, it doesn't work; It does a full or incremental build, but then just doesn't create any of the PBDs or EXEs it is supposed to...
Hello. I am trying to migrate an application from powerbuilder 5 to powerbuilder 2017. I have a problem with passing an array to a powerobject and i m not sure how to resolve this. More specifically: powerobject lpo_data[] any la_data[] //cod...
Does anyone have successful story to be shared with how to integrate Powerbuilder IWA application on Azure Cloud with Microsoft Office 365? The Powerbuilder business applications will be used for office administrators and Microsoft Office 365 web ...
I have a customer for whom DDE is failing on some workstations after deploying to 64bit as 32bit. They're using DDE only to communicate between PowerBuilder-developed applications. I'm going through the checklist of UAC, log jam of spl...
Do objects automatically move when a user shrinks/enlargens the web browser window?  If an app is converted from PB classic into Appeon web, will objects automatically (datawindow, single line edits.. etc...) adjust or is this something that needs...
Does anyone know where I can get the EAS demo database in SQL Server format or where there are scripts to create the database and populate the tables in SQL server? ...
Does anyone know what the of_appeonupload error -5 means. The doc only has -1 to -4. ...
How we can set the Data Export property of more than Three Hundred DataWindow(s) in our huge application to  NativePDF!  method instead of  modifying each DataWindow individually ? We are using  IPMIS2K.INI  as configuration file in our applicatio...
Hello All,   I have a machine that is use by 2 developers (one in the morning and one afternoon) both have admin rights i have installed Appeon Developer Toolbar with the first user. when the second developer open PB Appeon Toolbar is not...
Hi everyone, Let me explain our use-case: we have a product (behaves as Proxy-Server) which dynamically changes the content of the traffic comes through this Proxy (in our case - Localization). I wonder if this technology will work with Appeon Web...
Hello, Using Windows 10 Pro, PB 2017R2 1756. I have a datawindow that contains a column with the richtext edit-style. I use the new richtext-control that came with PB 2017 After the retrieve the itemstatus of the column is 'notmodified&...
hai, Does anybody know how to check internet is available through wifi connection using windows api  for a powerbuilder desktop applications? regards kumar ...
I'm wondering if I can email a dw directly, or do I have to first create a PDF then email the file as an attachment? ~~~Tracy ...
We have recently changed our application to save datawindow as .XLSX! rather than the old Excel! format which worked well in development, but causes app to crash when used by our testers. Both "PBDWExcel12Interop170.dll" and "Sybase.PowerBuilder.Data...
PB 2017 R2 Build 1769 We have a huge app which I did a trial conversion of from 12.5 to 2017. (Took 50 minutes) There is a window with a Rich Text control that is used by end users to enter text which is saved to the database as HTML and is dis...
In an app I am working on I need to update a column in a Microsoft SQL Server database table with a PDF file. I am using the Microsoft SQL Server ODBC connection. The table (ISPDF02) has a column called ISPDF which is of data type IMAGE and a C...

There are no discussions available here currently