Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
private variable is is_test of string type, in userobject. is_test value is 1 create command button in this userobject create event ue_test in userobject command button call parent event ue_test visual object u_privatevariable  Instan...
We are migrating from PB10 to Appeon . In PB 10 we were using psr files for message pop ups . While using in appeon psr files are not opening at run time .Now , we have installed trial version of Appeon infomaker .How should we proceed further ? ...
Hi ALL,           How do i connect to DB2 using SSL in Powerbuilder 2017 (1769)? Currently I connect to DB2 using this connection string ==>SQLCA.DBParm = "Connectstring='DSN=xxxxx;UID=yyyyy;PWD="+ls_pwd+"'"+",CommitOnDisconnect='No...
How do add a Workspace to the source control? The documentation says: Right-click the workspace in the System Tree and select Add to Source Control from the pop-up menu. BU i have no such entry in my popup ...
I have 2017 R2 installed but I would like to add a database driver that I didn't include in the initial install. I was hoping that when I run the setup.exe it would recognize that I have PB 2017 already installed (which it does) but ask if I want...
Hi Somebody know how to work with photos in array to BYTE 64 [Format: JPG]. I read what in PowerBuilder 2017R2 not supported but PowerBuilder 2017R3 it is compatible. Somebody who know about this type to array. ...
Hi All, I'm using PB 2017 R2 Build 1769.  And I've got the following simplified lines of codes to connect to a SharePoint URL: lu_httpclient = create httpclient li_rc = lu_httpclient.SendRequest('GET', ls_url) li_rc2 = lu_ht...
Hi, Good day... My boss wanted to add payment method in our system using the Powerbuilder Classic... Is there any method or codes useful to solve our problem? Thank you very much in advance... ...
hi all   How do i return string formatted as xml  by .Net ws target i have the rows retrieved rows , now i have so save it as xml how do i do that ?? thanks ...
Hi   I want to display some Javascript component in a PB OLE Browser component. That works? I receive clicked and doubleclicked events. Is there a way to trigger PB events (anything) or event call PB functions from the Javascript executio...
Hi, When I consume a Web Service with a PB client, response comes in XML-format and is stored in a variable created by Web Service Proxy Wizard. I can then process the contents of that variable in code but is there any way I could save the content...
Greetings All, It seems like I have created all of my datawindows in all of my applications using an SQL Login that has dbo rights. So now we are trying to implement new SQL Logins without DBO rights and the tables appear as 'dbo.table_name...
Hello All, im using this code to call a WS in a Appeon 2016 PB 12.5 APP this code work g_ws_caller = Create appeonwebservicecomponent  g_ws_caller.calltype = "1"    g_ws_caller.proxydllorurl="http://appeon-01/ws_sicaj/n_ws_sicaj.asm...
Greetings All, I have Appeon web portal clients complaining as: "Another concern is the time-out after a bit of inactivity on the Portal. Personally I don’t have an issue with it, but perhaps the time window for it can be increased to accommodate ...
Greetings All, I had a workstation crash and had to re-install Appeon 2016 on a new workstation.  I finally got the Appeon Toolbar running on 12.5, but of course it does not know anything about the configurations from my old workstation.   Is t...
Years ago, we used a function in the FUNCKY32 dll library to delete files (fEraseAll). While our app was compiled in PB 11.5, we deprecated use of FUNCKY32 and replaced fEraseAll with a WinAPI global function. It worked fine in 11.5 and 12.5, but cra...
All, I have an odd scenario happening with 1 datawindow.  We're running PB 2017 Build 1681 32 bit on virtual machines. When I view the datawindow, it seems to be resized, see images below.  It even appears to be a different font and the label...
Hi Eeryone, I a getting the below error,i deleted everythng related to that but still it showing with that message. Where I can see and fix it,and also it is not allowing me to proceed further. Application Terminated Error: Name not  foun...
Our PowerBuilder application is 2017 Build 1666 on Windows 7.  We have also tried this in PowerBuilder 12.5.1, unsuccessfully. We are implementing new functionality that will require us to implement a dll.  We are creating the dll using the minGW ...
Hi All, A .Net target DLL generated with PB 2017 R2 is called from a web service. It is fast  and works as expected with a single web service request. With concurrent requests to the web service (two Users or more) the behavior is as follows:  ...

There are no discussions available here currently