1. Padmagowri Chandrasekaran
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Monday, 28 March 2022 11:07 AM UTC

Hi Team,

We are trying to use Github for our project to maintain powerbuilder source code.  A repository (a separate folder) has been created for our project inside github. People who are part of the project can only be accessible to that repository and the access for the repository is done via windows authentication (single sign on - takes my machine login details.). So to access our project repository, First, I need to sign into github with my github account login and then , I need to sign in with windows authentication (which is basically a single sign on taking my windows login). Here is my problem arises. In this case explained here, how would I be able to connect to my project repository from powerbuilder IDE.  Please help us with your response. Quick response is really appreciable.

PS: We are trying to use Appeon PB 2021.

Thanks & Regards,

Padmagowri.

Tom Jiang @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Wednesday, 30 March 2022 03:37 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

I understand that you've resolved your issue using PTA. So I just post here in case it helps others in a similar situation.

You can try using a PTA as both the user name and password in PB IDE to access your repository on GitHub.

To create a PTA, you can click on your icon on the upper-right corner on GitHub > Settings > Developer Settings > Personal access tokens …

Notes:
Enabled SSO on the PAT if applicable

Regards,

Tom Jiang

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.