1. Kim Gebek
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Monday, 11 December 2023 19:55 PM UTC

I tried to use the new PB2022 R2 SmtpClient-Object.
The Mail is blocked from "GMX Policy Restrictions". They told us, that the date-Format is incorrect (Date: Mo, 11 Dez 2023 19:55:39 +0100).

I think it should be: Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:55:39 +0100) (See RFC-5322 Section 3.3)

Mo and Dez seems to be german but must in english...

How can I change this behavior ?

Is it possible to get the full created message including all header informations (for debugging, archiving) ?

Ken Guo @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 15 December 2023 00:11 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1
Hi Kim,

we adjusted the DATE format of the email header. Please use the following hotfix to verify and see if your problem still exists: 1. Download the attachment and decompress it. 2. Back up your original DLL in C:\Program Files(x86)\Appeon\Common\PowerBuilder\Runtime 22.1.0.2828. 3. Copy the DLLs in the attachment to C:\Program Files(x86)\Appeon\Common\PowerBuilder\Runtime 22.1.0.2828 and overwrite the original one. 4. Open PB IDE and full build your application and test it to see if the issue remains. We will be waiting for your feedback.

Regards,
Ken
Attachments (1)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Ken Guo @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Wednesday, 13 December 2023 09:30 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

Hi Kim,

The DATE format is based on Region format from Windows.

As for the email header, can you receive this email in the spam folder, and then save it as *.msg or *.eml file? Then you can find headers from it.
Or you can use a different email address and send it to yourself, see if you can receive it,then you can view the headers of the email you receive.

Regards,

Ken

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.