Hey Appeon, I have yet another place where scale factor > 100% corrupts the PB IDE display.
- System Setup
- Windows 10.0.19013.1122 (Insider Preview, slow ring)
- Scale Factor 125%
- PB190.exe - compatibility settings >> Override High DPI = System(Enhanced).
- Actions as below
- Create DataWindow, external - 3 columns
- id long
- name string(50)
- startdate date
- Set font on StartDate = Segoe UI, 11 pt
- Save DataWindow
- Preview > Insert Row
Expected result :: Row displays; Enter value in start date
- Move focus around => Start Date displays correctly with and without focus
- NEXT ACTION: Set property Text Transparency = 40 using the slider
UNEXPECTED RESULT: "Start" text's font size changes
- 0% transparent => Correct display
- 1-100% transparent => Font size approx. doubles when cursor is outside Start Date
However displays correctly when cursor inside Start Date
- Change Scale factor to 100%
- Text Transparency has no effect on text size, only on transparency.
CONCLUSION: Scale factor > 100% has some weird cross contamination with TextTransparency
Same behavior using any font.
Same behavior for any data type (id, name, and startdate act identical)