1) I copied the file PBPFC100.chm into the [ C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\PowerBuilder 17.0\Help_PB105 ] folder.
2) I go to "C:\Windows" and double click on the winhlp32.exe application, navigate to my PFC help file (shown in item #1 above), and it works perfectly.
3) I add a custom icon to PowerBar1:
Open the IDE, right click in grey space to the right of the top line of icons
Click the CUSTOM radio button
Add an icon from the top DW into the lower DW
Double-click the icon to get to the Properties
In the "Command Line:" I enter "C:\Windows\winhlp32.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\PowerBuilder 17.0\Help_PB105\PBPFC100.chm"
4) When I click on the new icon in the PowerBar it gives the following error:
I have tried both with and without double parenthesis around the path & file name, and it fails in each instance.
1) What is the command used in the HELP/Contents menu item?
2) Where is the file referenced in the HELP/Contents menu item?
3) What is the command line to use in order to get my PFC Help file to display correctly?