1. Adrian Gonzalez
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Monday, 3 July 2017 12:34 PM UTC

As per the title. Some days ago (Jun 30th) I requested and was granted a trial subscription for PB2017, unfortunately I didn't get a link to actually download the software.

I've tried to email info@appeon to no avail. How did you guys got to download the actual software? any pointers?

Thanks!

Adrian

Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 3 July 2017 18:18 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Sorry you did not receive the trial download email.  After you have requested a trial using the following link: https://www.appeon.com/freetrial?product=pb

If you do not receive the trial please email sales@appeon.com and you will get a response same day (US time).

You can share the download image with other people in your company to save hassle of downloading again, but each person would need to request the trial in order to be able to activate the trial version.

If for some reason you are not receiving a response from sales@appeon.com (after 1 business day) please let us know here.

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Roland Smith Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 3 July 2017 13:58 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

Login to www.appeon.com and go to User Center. The link to the Download page is on the left.

Comment
  1. Adrian Gonzalez
  2. Monday, 3 July 2017 15:21 PM UTC
Thanks for the reply Roland, unfortunately that section is empty (see the screenshot below).

In anyway, I got contacted by sales@appeon and was sent the link to download the software.

Thanks again!

1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.