1. Arthur Hefti
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Saturday, 10 February 2018 12:13 PM UTC

Hi

any chance we get a data where the R2 version that can be used for development will be released? My customer plans to move all the repositories (not PB only) from SVN to a hosted GIT in February. We can't update to R2 as long as the computed columns bug exists (#698). The workaround is nice for an occasional simple change in a datawindow once in a while but not really for development.

Thanks
Arthur

Bob Clark Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 16 February 2018 22:56 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

We are experiencing issues with rowfocuschanged event not executing consistently on the datawindow.  I would hold off migrating to R2.  I don't think it's ready for a production environment.

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 12 February 2018 03:08 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

We plan to release an emergency patch (EBF) to address this issue.  More to follow soon.

Comment
  1. Tobias Roth
  2. Monday, 12 February 2018 19:31 PM UTC
sounds great, we are waiting for the EBF too

1. Helpful
Roland Smith Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Saturday, 10 February 2018 18:31 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 3

You'd be better off adding this to the bug report. Then the support person following the bug can check into it.

Comment
  1. Arthur Hefti
  2. Sunday, 11 February 2018 11:16 AM UTC
I got an answer and an emergency fix is planned in about a week.

1. Helpful
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.