1. Agnesh Gondalia
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Monday, 10 June 2024 11:14 AM UTC

Hi Folks,

We are facing issue with R6025 Error - Pure virtual function call stating the Error title as Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library while running application build using Powerbuilder 2019 R2 Build 2353.

Additionally we have observed that this error populates on the windows which have theme applied. In our application we have designed our JSON specific to apply on selected windows. And somehow we are facing this error on those windows. Most of the time it happens when application is kept idle and then user opens window on which theme is applied.

We tried installing and updating Microsoft Visual C++ Packages from Microsoft website but no luck.

Any assistance would be a great help.

Thanks,

Attachments (1)
Who is viewing this page
Agnesh Gondalia Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 28 June 2024 09:47 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi,

I tried re-installing C++ Runtime for both the version on Multiple systems which were facing frequent issues. However, it didn't solve issue on them and issue is still replicating.

Is there anything else we can check upon?

Thanks,

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Miguel Leeuwe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 10 June 2024 15:06 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

if you do a google search on "powerbuilder pure virtual function call", you'll get quite some information. Several speak about the issue when using debug.

Comment
Miguel Leeuwe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 10 June 2024 15:01 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 3

Hi,

I've seen this error too a couple of times in the past.

If I rememer well the solution was to re-install the C++ Runtime. (make sure you use the appropiate 32 or 64 bit version or even better both of them).

regards

Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.