1. Karen Bailey
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Tuesday, 25 February 2020 15:10 PM UTC

Hi, 

I am trying to setup a new development environment on a new laptop and i am having trouble with the refresh function when trying to update my pbls after performing a pull.  I am using Git as my source control for a tfs server.

If i right click on a target in my workspace and select refresh, it never identifies any objects as needing to be refreshed.  If i right click on each pbl, the refresh works correctly and updates the objects in each pbl.  This is really tedious as we have 4 targets and multiple pbls in our workspace.

Any ideas what may be wrong or what i may be missing when setting up this environment that would cause the refresh to not correctly identify changes to refresh to the pbls when refreshing at the target level?

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Karen

Karen Bailey Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Tuesday, 5 May 2020 12:58 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi Armando, 

I never found a solution to my issue but i started from scratch and setup my development environment again for PB2017 and was able to get the git integration working.  I don't know what was wrong or what i did differently the second time i setup the laptop, but everything is working correctly now.

Thanks,

Karen

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
armando herrera @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 4 May 2020 22:11 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

tHi Karen, 

I leave you the Documentation for Using GIT as Source Control on PB:

https://docs.appeon.com/appeon_online_help/pb2019r2/pbug/ch03s03.html#git_commit

We are making some testing in our end too, if there is some more details let us know, please!

Regards! 

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.