1. Rengaraj Arumugam
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Tuesday, 1 October 2024 07:07 AM UTC

Good Day Team!

Recently we migrated from PowerBuilder 11 to PowerBuilder 2022 R3 and build number 3391.

After create PowerBuilder exe, we are facing more slowness compare to PowerBuilder 11.

Please let me know any suggestion for the above slowness

Noticed PowerBuilder PBL size got increased for eg PowerBuilder 11 exe is 42kb and PowerBuilder 2022 exe is 226KB. Please let me know, is this expected or something need to handle?

Thanks,

Renga.

Eduardo G. Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Thursday, 3 October 2024 14:11 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

From my experience, yes it is slower the application that is generated with the last 4 builds released, I can analyze it may be due to the native Oracle drivers and the use of cursors when making queries to the database, as I indicate are appreciations by testing, otherwise you will find some questions in the forum about this situation and so far no response from Appeon, in that case, if you find the problem warns.

Comment
  1. Rengaraj Arumugam
  2. Friday, 4 October 2024 04:31 AM UTC
Thanks for reply. The application is speed when connected from Local I mean C drive, same build if we run any server or network path it would be slow.

Thanks,

Renga
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.