1. Joao Ribeiro
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Friday, 8 March 2019 14:34 PM UTC

Hi folks,

(Migrating from PB 12.5.2)

I couldn't find PBEJBCLIENT170.pbd in PB 2017 R3 (even in \Shared\PowerBuilder), neither any PBEJBCLIENT*.*. I read some issues resolved in R2, but there's no way to do the same in R3. Am I losing something?

TIA

Accepted Answer
Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 8 March 2019 20:49 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # Permalink

Hi Joao;

The missing Web Service feature was added back into PB2017R2. However, the EBJ feature support was always there - regardless of the "edition". So you should have the "pbejbclient170" PBD in your "C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\Shared\PowerBuilder" folder.

If you still cannot locate this PBD, please open a Support Ticket and Appeon will provide you the missing file.

Regards ... Chris

Comment
  1. Joao Ribeiro
  2. Friday, 8 March 2019 20:56 PM UTC
Tks, Chris. It's not there, really. I'll follow your advice and open the ticket.

Thank you again.
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
Joao Ribeiro Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 11 March 2019 13:58 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Chris, I apologize. PB was installed without the EBJ client option. That's why this PBD wasn't there. I reinstalled PB and that's allright now.

Thank you.

Comment
  1. Chris Pollach @Appeon
  2. Monday, 11 March 2019 20:28 PM UTC
Excellent! ;-)
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.