1. Tom Holscher
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Wednesday, 1 September 2021 12:12 PM UTC

Hello,

i use the newest version of Powerbuilder. I Have migrated my project to the newest powerbuilder version and checked in the sourcecode. After that i created the build json(auftrag.json).
When i build the program with PowerBuilder or with PowerGen it worked really good, but when i used jenkins there comes semilar errors(see jenkins.log). We think its cause our code is so encapusulated. Did you have any information about this issue and how we can fix that?

Kind Regards, Tom

Attachments (1)
Ken Guo @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Thursday, 2 September 2021 01:33 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi Tom,

Judging from the log, the following 4 pb*.pbd files are used in your application and PBAutobuild was processing them when it reported the error. Have you copied these PBD files to the Jenkins server before you execute PBAutobuild?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TMS2021.4_Jenkins_test\classlib\sybase\pbdom.pbd
C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TMS2021.4_Jenkins_test\classlib\sybase\pbdwr.pbd
C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TMS2021.4_Jenkins_test\classlib\sybase\pbejbclient.pbd
C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TMS2021.4_Jenkins_test\classlib\sybase\pbwsclient.pbd

I suggest that you copy the above 4 PBD files from the IDE machine to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TMS2021.4_Jenkins_test\classlib\sybase\ directory on the Jenkins server and then try again.

Regards,
Ken

Comment
  1. Tom Holscher
  2. Thursday, 2 September 2021 13:20 PM UTC
Hi Ken,

I have copyied all four files. all four pbd`s are in the svn for the test. Also when i open the Workspace in the jenkins workspaceit worked normally and i have access to the pbd`s

Regards, Tom
  1. Helpful
  1. Armeen Mazda @Appeon
  2. Thursday, 2 September 2021 14:59 PM UTC
Do you mean you did all this and still getting the error?
  1. Helpful
  1. Tom Holscher
  2. Thursday, 2 September 2021 16:42 PM UTC
yes, i mean this
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
Ken Guo @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 3 September 2021 07:41 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

Hi Tom,

I suggest you check the file size of the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TMS2021.4_Jenkins_test\classlib\sybase\pb*.pbd file on the Jenkins server and see if it’s the same as that on the PB IDE?

Also, on the Jenkins machine, if you don’t run it via Jenkins but just run the command “PBAutoBuild210.exe /f "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TMS2021.4_Jenkins_test\pbt\auftrag.json” directly in Command Prompt (cmd.exe), will it work?

And apart from this big application, if you newly build a small case, can it reproduce the issue in Jenkins too?

If there’s still any problem, I suggest you submit a bug in the Appeon Support System (https://www.appeon.com/standardsupport/newbug) and upload the small case there as well.

Regards,
Ken

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.