1. Mike Eder
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Friday, 14 June 2024 20:09 PM UTC

I'm noting this as Critical as things were working between PB 2022R3 and Git, then it appeared the communication between them stopped. Initially, I did not see the two environments communicating as I did not see the object statuses within the System Tree pane. After some experimenting, I was able to see objects were registered and not modified (appearing with green dots to indicate no pending changes were applied).

Today, I noticed they were not registered again and am unsure why/how this happened and am not certain how to resolve this issue. I have taken several different steps... disconnected and reconnected with Git, exited and restarted PB, restarted/rebooted my environment, turned on Source Control 'Log All Activity', and other steps such as refreshing Git data.

Please advise; thank you, ME

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.