1. lei sun
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Thursday, 20 June 2024 08:17 AM UTC

Hi All

When I use PB2022 GIT Pull code locally, I can't refresh to the latest object and every time I get the following message

anyone can tell me how to fix it?

One or more PowerBuilder objects failed to compile in your local PBL(s) after getting the latest revision from the source control server.
Press OK to accept the imported objects even with compile failures.

Press Cancel to roll back this entire SCC operation.

Addd :

1.  it's been refreshed several times, several attempts to re-import, and I can confirm that it's not a problem with incremental build , the same operation is not a problem on other workstations

2. I am using GIT to sync to local, there are PBW/PBT/WS_Object on GIT, after pull code to local, PBL can be created locally, and WS_Object directory is also synced successfully, but PB2022 will get an error when importing Objects.

S Lambert Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Wednesday, 14 August 2024 18:39 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

I have the same problem. I tried a new clone, but it didn't help.

If I refresh the objects 1 by 1 I get no error message, but I do if I do it per PBL. Not all PBLs go wrong. It happens to be the only code that a colleague has modified. The only thing I can think of is to have the entire PBL checked in by my colleague, in the hope that a refresh is no longer necessary.

I am working with PB2022 R3 Build 3356

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Benjamin Gaesslein Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Thursday, 20 June 2024 11:32 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

Press OK and refresh again. If the problem persists, try an incremental build followed by another refresh.

If the message still pops up there might be actual syntactical issues with the code. Check the detailed error message to find out where.

Comment
  1. Krishna Mohan Gullap
  2. Friday, 16 August 2024 02:27 AM UTC
I have a similar problem and this is with the shared PowerBuilder IDE in Citrix environment. It pops up the error 'Compile/Import failure in Phase 3 for 'whatever object'. Doesn't say what the error is, and why it doesn't compile. BTW, while performing 'Get Latest Version' at PBL level, I click on 'Select All' in the small popup that is displayed. Even better, most of the time, PB just crashes, no errors, no warnings, nothing. If I can see the compile error, I can try and fix it, but it shows nothing. Abrupt pooff and off gone !
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.