I recently modified an Infomaker form (using 2019 r2) to connect to a SQL Server database rather than Oracle. The form is used so people can add new users to roles. I am assuming it was made in the one-to-many type because it is supposed to return a list of users in a specified role, and allow people to add a new username to that role in our database. All the SQL Server columns and tables are the same as the old version, and the update functionality is working as expected on the SQL Server table.
Basically, you can update that column just fine in my new SQL Server version of the form, but it's not displaying what's already there even though the column is on the screen. I tried deleting and adding back the column but no dice. Screenshot is attached.
When I go to Design>Master/Detail Relationship, Infomaker crashes, and also crashes if I try in IM2017. I figured I would just make an entirely new form, but Infomaker also crashes when trying to create a new form. It just says "loading tables" and freezes.